Afa's Drops

Raven

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why a lot of people perfer giving the Afa's Drop to Nino, shes a waste of time. Plus, its better if you don't use it. It could take away your fund ratings.

well if you don't worry about funds and your tired of using Erk and Pent, it's perfect!

I wonder why a lot of people perfer giving the Afa's Drop to Nino, shes a waste of time. Plus, its better if you don't use it. It could take away your fund ratings.

I don't think you can sell it, so does it even help funds? And Afa's drops + Nino = even more goddessliness than usual.

you always should be worry about your fund ratings its so important amongst most FE debaters.

Not if you just want to have fun playing the game. <_<

Not if you just want to have fun playing the game. <_<

Funds is important because that's how serious FE debaters judge the usefulness for everything by ranking. Say if two units are equally matched in stats and performance, then whichever won't hurt the rankings will be favored. For instance, Nino beats Pent in every offensive stat especially female sages have a higher Mag cap than that of the males by 2. However, using Nino will destroy your tactics rating because she requires A LOT of babying through Night of Farewells and Cog of Destiny. And it hurt your funds rating because she requires a Guiding Ring to promote, which Pent does not who so happens to saves you the opportunity from using the Guiding Ring. Funds rating was actually a huge deal when ranking the characters of FE7. Dart and Farina were both fine units, to be sure, but both destroyed your funds rating if you used them, so they were relegated to a lower tier in the end. If you only play casually without regard for ranking, I asume you probably don't care at all. But for those who like to consider the game on a more serious level tends to seek more challenges.

Funds is important because that's how serious FE debaters judge the usefulness for everything by ranking. Say if two units are equally matched in stats and performance, then whichever won't hurt the rankings will be favored. For instance, Nino beats Pent in every offensive stat especially female sages have a higher Mag cap than that of the males by 2. However, using Nino will destroy your tactics rating because she requires A LOT of babying through Night of Farewells and Cog of Destiny. And it hurt your funds rating because she requires a Guiding Ring to promote, which Pent does not who so happens to saves you the opportunity from using the Guiding Ring. Funds rating was actually a huge deal when ranking the characters of FE7. Dart and Farina were both fine units, to be sure, but both destroyed your funds rating if you used them, so they were relegated to a lower tier in the end. If you only play casually without regard for ranking, I asume you probably don't care at all. But for those who like to consider the game on a more serious level tends to seek more challenges.

I used to not give a damn in the world about rankings but since I had nothing else to do I decided to try. Only I never got to it.

The reason why its there is so to seek more challenges.

I know, and I completely agree. Notice the absence of these. [sarcasm][/sarcasm] I just never worried myself. I will one day, though. The real reason I never bothered is because I didn't know how any of them were calculated except survival.

i really don't see how looking at rankings makes the game more challenging.

i really don't care about rankings, i think it makes the game very shallow....

Especially, when playing hard modes...yes.

Hector's Hard Mode, indeed...

Jaffar is bloody reckless, can easily get himself killed before you even reach him...

Nino's enemy is far stronger than normal, she may end up using one or two of her three elixirs...

the Prince has about four or five or maybe more enemies enter his room, which is more than enough to kill him, and I don't have a warp staff... The most I can hope for is to use the Berserk staff on them...

*goes to cry in the corner*

A Warp staff is available in one of the chests on the right side of Zephiel's room, but getting there in time is a pain. Florina should go down west-side and intercept any Swordreaver-using Fighter classes, while Priscilla goes east-side carrying an unlock staff and a chest key, then warps Zephiel out of the room, in time, hopefully. I'll try this now.

Heath! :D

Heath for me as well. You win a cookie.

Generally I just don't use him at all until I get the drops - that way other units can get EXP and Heath will be brought to his full potential.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

I think he means that he doesn't use the Afa's Drops, so he just gives it to the convoy, which is Merlinus. In that sense, Merlinus gets the Afa's Drops.