i found this for 45$ +S/H

Now here's my question; should I feel bad that I'm getting it for only $45, or is that a just-below market value deal that I just lucked on?

I hope between this copy and my other copy, that I can one day complete Part3

5 days and 17 hours left. A lot can happen by then, but I'll work on that one as well.

**Edit**

A Buy-it-now for $80, and others are going for $45 at the bare minimum, granted that those are close to time completion.

I just placed a $25 bid, and I'm leading it at $17.50 (after 12 bids have already been placed).

On the bright side, I found a Craigslist gamecube for 20$, and to my surprise, it came with 2 memory cards in it. The seller was close to my job, so I met em at Starbucks and picked it up during lunch today. Let's see what's on them.

Edited by Elieson

Only $45? It's like 5 years old, that fact it's above 25 is surprising to me.

It shouldn't be. Cult favorites like Fire Emblem tend to sell at inflated prices once they go out of print.

when you said should you feel bad did you mean you feel bad because its such a good price or because you think it might not be a good price because that would totally make my first post wacky

yes you should feel bad because I got it for $30 pre-owned 3 years ago

I got it $35, used, in 2010. I think it's because this game is rather "rare", along with FE9 and FE7 (have you seen the prices for cartridge, only?)

If it's $45 but in good conditions (complete, with manuals and stuff), I think it's good. I got mine for $35 but it came in pretty good conditions and couldn't find it in other stores, so it was a catch.