Awakening Birthday Thread!

Integrity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I forgot about that awesome Stahl's birthday. ;_;

Happy Birthday, you awesome guy! <3 Even if you don't usually gain speed for me... I still love you. After Chrom.

Main/Hard mode: Spd and Res, 29 exp, and Tree Branch. What the hell.

Main/Normal mode: Skill and Res, 11 exp, and Wilderwind.

MaMU/Normal mode: Str and Res, 28 exp, and Shockstick.

Wow, Stahl... Really? Are you serious? Should switch the items around for MaMU and Hard files. :|

And then right after the birthday conversation thing, Stahl and Tharja gets a scene... Errr... are you trying to tell me something? You're married to Olivia, dude!

Edited by Teddy Bear

Balmwood Staff on my Hard File

Catharsis (!!!) on my Lunatic File

Imposing Axe on my Normal File

Hooray, I'm so glad I got Catharsis for Lunatic mode. Events have been giving me great items in that file.

Omg, I forgot about that awesome Stahl's birthday. ;_;

Happy Birthday, you awesome guy! <3 Even if you don't usually gain speed for me... I still love you. After Chrom.

Main/Hard mode: Spd and Res, 29 exp, and Tree Branch. What the hell.

Main/Normal mode: Skill and Res, 11 exp, and Wilderwind.

MaMU/Normal mode: Str and Res, 28 exp, and Shockstick.

Wow, Stahl... Really? Are you serious? Should switch the items around for MaMU and Hard files. :|

And then right after the birthday conversation thing, Stahl and Tharja gets a scene... Errr... are you trying to tell me something? You're married to Olivia, dude!

Well, he was absolutely useless on my first playthrough, but in my current file, he decided to have as much speed as Sully, with far more attacks ! Go figure... (That's 'cause he prefer the "perfect waifu" to Olivia...

c98.png

...Well.

I know you shouldn't check the horse Stahl gave you, or whatever, but you can still reset, if you don't like his gift, you know...

By the way...

This is relevant :

Buche-de-noel-2.jpg

Edited by TendaSlime

I'm a bit late to the party again... New Leaf, give me my soul back. But happy birthday to the wonderful viridian knight, a beacon of justice and Silvia's current in-game husband. :)

So a trip to the barracks got me a surge of Luck and Resistance (I remember this because at first I thought it was useless... and then I remembered Stahl's RES stat and the fact that he's holding the Leif's Blade right now.) and a Eirika's Blade. Stahl, ILU.

Furetchen's Skype has rolled over to 00:00 Monday so the thread title is updated. Pay attention to the tags, kids, and play nice~

WHO

Happy birthday, Kellam! Let's see what you got...

File 1: Ladle. ._. Really.

File 2: Wilderwind. .-. Really?

File 3: Slack Bow. :| Really?!

This is the first time I have ever gotten 3 joke items all in the same day. ._.; I'm sorry, Kellam...

Happy b-day, Kellam. Now you'll get more attention that you deserve!

Happy birthday, I almost pissed myself when I see this thread title but never actually saw your barrack event but I realise that here wasn't yet 24 June I thought his trait leaking out and began to affect me

Lets see:

-Surge on Mag and Def, you just enlisted yourself to be used ofr the next chapter

- EXP +21, even more reason to deploy you

-Glass sword, well I guess Martin could use this

I was wondering why the fuck the birthday event wasn't coming up when I saw the new title but then I read back a page and saw that it was on Monday.

OMG The tags. They kill me. XD

Happy birthday to my invisible defensive powerhouse. Kellam, ILY. Let's see what you got me:

• Surge of Defense and Resistance (Kellam. Stop. You're amazing.)
  • 22 EXP (Sweet.)
  • A Superior Lance (O_O I've been looking for one of these to give to Severa. KELLAM THANK YOU. Your daughter appreciates this so much.)

^ THIS is the best birthday event package I have EVER gotten. Seriously loving you today Kellam. <3 Stay stealthy my friend!