Awakening Birthday Thread!

Integrity

Happy birthday to the best knight at the round table, Frederick! :D

Ended up being a ditz and said "Happy Birthday Freddy!" out loud and my dad was home. PFFT. He was so confused.

Let's see here:

• A surge of Strength and Magic (lol Magic).
  • 23 EXP. Ooh.
  • A Orsin's Hatchet. Yay! That's like one my favorite axes.

Good birthday. I'll edit this post and add the other profiles'... IF THEY APPEAR. :\

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he is the best knight, isn't he? ^^

Surge of strength and skill, nice! :D

24 exp, also nice!

And a...Seed of Trust! Well, it looks like Freddy is going to be playing cupid and getting Henry and Sumia married! Reminds me of a certain OC knight I know in my fic...lol. But he's an awesome knight too. ^^

Yes, he is the best knight, isn't he? ^^

Surge of strength and skill, nice! :D

24 exp, also nice!

And a...Seed of Trust! Well, it looks like Freddy is going to be playing cupid and getting Henry and Sumia married! Reminds me of a certain OC knight I know in my fic...lol. But he's an awesome knight too. ^^

PFFT. Oh, do I have something to tell you about playing cupid...

Oh, and I totally had a nice, like two-page long response to what you told me and I left the computer to do stuff and my sister exited the page. Luck flaw in action, huh?

Damn, yeah, talk about bad luck!

Aw, Kelli, you DO love your Freddy Bear! The first event tile I send them on, she gives him a gift! ^^ These two just get MORE adorable!

Edited by Anacybele

Happy Birthday Fred!

Let's see here:

A surge of Skill and Speed.(you're a tank not a Assassin type!)

31(? something like that...)

and a Titania's Axe.(all well I don't use axes much.)

eh pretty good birthday I guess.

Edited by Umiko-Hime

Frederick got...

14 exp, a surge of Magic and Luck, and a Slack Bow...

Definitely glad I left him single. (Dat -2 speed mod and crappy class set)

Tsk, they say he's Gerome's best father.

Tsk, they say he's Gerome's best father.

I personally think Stahl is better for him. The only worthwhile skill Gerome would get from Frederick that he wouldn't get from Stahl is Pavise, and a Frederick fathered Gerome only gets Great Knight, General, and Paladin as final class options from Frederick. (Gerome already has the Wyvern line)

Edited by Virion

I don't remember his other gifts, but he did find Roy's blade. I enjoyed watching him pace around the barracks.

In the optimized marriage set that I made with the help of a stat-conscious friend, Gerome (the future husband of my third file's avatar, as it happens!) gets Vaike as a father, Stahl marries Panne, and Frederick stays single. Cordelia marries Lon'qu. I hear it all depends on what you want, though. I'm glad I had someone to help me out. (For the cuteness of support dialogue factor, I like marrying Panne to Lon'qu and Libra to Nowi).

It makes sense for the royal guard to stay single, in my opinion.

Edited by Cyr

Happy Birthday Frederick!! Nice Strength and Resistance surge. Especially cause your are a Wyvern Lord right now. Thanks for the Superior Jolt!!!

I can't remember everything I got in all my files, but I do think I got a log and a glass bow in two of them. Thanks for the crappy stuff Frederick.

But isn't Cherche one of those too? xP

I thought she was more of a domestic-oriented soldier designated for Virion's bodyguard duty... Virion's only a Duke, not a King/Emperor.

Who dropped all these Catharsis staves... o_o (Def/Res, Str/Def, Str/Res, exp irrelevant)

Well, okay then. It just surprised me to see you say you can't see Frederick getting married, but that's because I see him being a husband more than anyone else. I remember first seeing him and going "I wonder if this guy is married or can get married, I can't imagine him staying single!" lol

Edited by Anacybele