Hearthstone Megathread

Phoenix Wright

Judging by the fact that there isn't one by now, I'm assuming we don't have a big Hearthstone crowd here. Or maybe we do.

General Hearthstone thread? How do y'all feel about the Naxxramas announcement?

Judging by the fact that there isn't one by now, I'm assuming we don't have a big Hearthstone crowd here. Or maybe we do.

General Hearthstone thread? How do y'all feel about the Naxxramas announcement?

I've been waiting for Naxx for a while. I've saved up enough gold to buy it as it releases and Naxx will basically the reason I continue to play or not.

I play a bit. I really only do play mode for the quests so I can play Arena. Whining and getting shafted in the arena are big pastimes of mine.

Naxxramus doesn't excite me too much. A single player campaign would be a nice break from human opponents, but I probably won't put $20 into it unless I enjoy the free section a lot. The new cards so far don't excite me a whole lot either. Deathrattle is a cool mechanic flavor wise, but in terms of gameplay I just find it tedious. Too bad the entire set is going to be built around it.

Yeah, what Raven said. For you guys that want to post about Hearthstone, please do so in the thread that already exists~!