I bought 4 FE games (:

Junkhead

I've bought 4 FE games (along with a ton of other stuff), on eBay. One day, I just thought about getting them. Having had played them for years, on emulator, I think it was just about time I did.

I bought FE6-9. FE9 is Japanese. I like Maniac Mode.

Got them for neat prices, I suppose. Bought FE7 & 8 from the same seller, who sold them with the manual only (thinking of buying custom cases for them). FE9 JPN, I got it in complete condition, for $45 (Offered only -$3, lawl). Not incredibly cheap, but the way they're on demand...I'd say it was a catch. Saved about $16 from another seller, who had the game on auction. The last game I bought, was FE6, of course. Cartridge only, but hey- $17. Another catch, I'd say. Someone sell me the manual at least, plz.

I don't have them with me, yet. But they've arrived at a friend's house, over at the U.S (going in over a week, for vacations).

Why wouldn't they be?

People sell a LOT of fake gba games on ebay. Many of the sacred stones games I found on there were fakes when I last looked for it there a year ago.

Here's a fake fe7 iQihLURuB5Lpn.jpg

Here's a less common fake fe8

q36VE75.jpg

And a more common fake $_57.JPG

Beware the fakes.

Yeah, people can easily fake GBA games, it seems. They can also easily sell you a copy that doesn't work right. I've run into this issue in GameStop twice, in fact, and with the same game.

But I can show you a picture of real FE7 and FE8 cartridges though, if you want, since I have both. Just hope that that PoR (FE9) doesn't have too many scratches on it or something...

It wouldn't be far-fetched. The GBA games I've had for years, I only kept the cartridge and their respective manuals. Well, at least that's the case for my Sonic games (some, I just got the cartridge, only).

Excuse me, he asked me. Now I went through the trouble of installing my phone's software and crap for nothing.

teehee ;)

The games you bought look pretty legit though so I doubt you'll have any problems with them (although be forewarned, the batteries on these things have been dying out for a while now.)

Here's a fake fe7 iQihLURuB5Lpn.jpg

Huh, guess I have a fake FE7 then. It worked fine for a long time, but now it can't save to any files.

Edit: Well, it's the same image but it does have the logos like the real ones.

Edited by Tryhard

Hopefully you have some sort of device that will allow you to bypass the region lock so you can actually play your Japanese Path of Radiance.

Huh, guess I have a fake FE7 then. It worked fine for a long time, but now it can't save to any files.

Edit: Well, it's the same image but it does have the logos like the real ones.

If it has that logo it's a fake.

Other ways to tell are whether or not the screw in the back of the cartridge is Y-shaped or a generic one and by looking inside of the cartridge to see if the text "nintendo" is printed inside. If that's absent it's fake.

You could also open one up. If a round, cheap looking battery is taped onto the chip, it's definitely fake.