Team requested

MattYCustov

Hi. I'm working on a hack, but I need a team to design it with me.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping?
So far, I have 6 portraits made, and text edited for the prologue and chapter one

Edited by MattYCustov

To Klok: Ok, you now only have 6 days a week. I recommend you remove mondays from your schedule.

To Matt: I recommend you do stuff yourself and then ask people to do what you can't afterwards. Like say doing everything in your hack save portraits, then asking someone who is good at spriting to make them for you once you have enough progress.

Yes, it's the wrong forum. I'll shove it in the right place. Can't offer my services, because I've got other things I need to deal with.

Hi. I'm working on a hack, but I need a team to design it with me.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping?

(Is this on the wrong forum?)

If by design, you mean you just need graphics, use placeholders then post your progress. You are much more likley to get a spriter then.

I doubt you're going to get a positive response with the miniscule amount of detail that you've given in your post. You should make another topic in the Hacking Concepts subforum, explaining what you're project is, and show what you've done so far. Or you can edit your original post in this thread I guess.

Edited by Haku