Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free.

NICKT™

That's Sims 2 and all DLC for free, according to this site:

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/3532548/how-get-sims-2-ultimate-collection-for-free/

I entered the code and the game's currently sitting in my library, so it works for that much, I'm capped so I can't download it but I figure either way it's worth telling you guys.

This is cool. I already have Sims 2 and two of the expansions, but getting ALL of them for free is nice. XD

That said I just have them sitting in cyberspace until I can get myself a better computer / my current computer fixed (Sims 2 makes it overheat and shut down fairly quickly).

I'm trying to play it. But when it's loading, it always freezes at "Waxing the Banisters". I've tried over four times now to get it working.

Good guy EA? What is this madness?

They also gave away the first Dead Space fit free a while back.

They want to get into people's good books so that people feel more comfortable purchasing their titles and not compromising their morals as a smart consumer.

Along the same vein, with the release of BF:Hardline coming down the chain, you'll see EA and Dice apologizing about BF4, doing whatever they can to try and make it look like they care so that you'll go and buy Hardline and not feel guilty and not pay any mind to the previous release which had an absolutely horrible launch.

A Jimquisition video that more neatly wraps the concept I'm putting forward.

More than half of my Origin library is free games, lol. Might as well pick it up, right?

100% of my Origin library is The Sims 2 and the EA Bundle that somebody bought for me.

I'm pretty sure you bought bf3 as well, integrity.

E: more on topic, I remember Sims 2 being seriously hard on any kind of computer because of the insane amount of stuff it wants to load when it starts up. Not that it was anything different for the first one but still, it's really impressive how my computer would slow to a crawl, trying to load up just a new neighbourhood.

Edited by Gyarados