If Chrom could marry ANY mother unit...

Torva

Why am I not surprised so many incest jokes were made here? I honestly expected a lot of ChromxNowis, that's what I would have done. Or ChromxCordelia. Because Aether is awesome like that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd like Cordelia to be with Chrom (mostly because of her crush on him, not because of Severa) I'd say Panne or Nowi. As someone said earlier in the thread I want a Lucina who can transform. Statwise, I don't know enough to determine who'd be the best mother. On a sidenote, why can't Chrom marry them? Would it have confused the coding or something if different women had the same amount of "love points" with him or something?

And Kjelle isn't?

Well, Laurent would be a special case as he's 3 years older than Lucina due to arriving earlier, so he couldn't pull the "squish the bug, big sis!" card and would have to come up with something more awkward.

As much as I'd like Cordelia to be with Chrom (mostly because of her crush on him, not because of Severa) I'd say Panne or Nowi. As someone said earlier in the thread I want a Lucina who can transform. Statwise, I don't know enough to determine who'd be the best mother. On a sidenote, why can't Chrom marry them? Would it have confused the coding or something if different women had the same amount of "love points" with him or something?

Nothing special about it from a coding perspective. It was likely done because the Devs were trying to push Chrom x Sumia (notice how she's the only other with limited supports).

It would've been fun for Lucina to have more mom-options. But I agree that her current sibling support would not work well with all the resulting possible siblings.

Also found some what-if fanart for other Chrom children:

tumblr_n7ln4lJtYk1r2anbro2_1280.png

1gTLcgA.png

Source

Edited by Damosel

Chrom!Severa would really be ridiculous, but Chrom!Cynthia is still better :awesome:

Chrom!Laurent looks fucking sliiiiiick. I love Laurent's design. Actually, Chrom!Laurent looks like Hubert Oswell from Tales of Graces

Nothing special about it from a coding perspective. It was likely done because the Devs were trying to push Chrom x Sumia (notice how she's the only other with limited supports).

Yeah I noticed just in time to marry her to Henry. It's a shame both of them didn't have more options, especially Sumia. She doesn't have the required marriage so you could easily miss out on Cynthia if you're not careful. Plus, hey more opportunities to flesh out her character if she had more people to interact with.

More on topic, it would be nice for Chrom to marry, for the most part, every other candidate. Not just for the stats but more for the conversations. It'd be interesting to see what their supports would be like.

Chrom!Severa would really be ridiculous, but Chrom!Cynthia is still better :awesome:

Chrom!Laurent looks fucking sliiiiiick. I love Laurent's design.

Cordelia!Lucina would be missing swordmaster, but it'd give her another way to access Dark Mage which is interesting narratively.

I really adore the way Chrom!Laurent looks. Might might simply be that rich dark blue on him though, seeing as how he's weirdly bleaches out the color he inherits in-game (can't remember is this applies to Avatar!Laurent or not).

More on topic, it would be nice for Chrom to marry, for the most part, every other candidate. Not just for the stats but more for the conversations. It'd be interesting to see what their supports would be like.

It's reallt too bad Chrom has so few supports, ignoring S ranks, since he doesn't even talk to all the starting members of the Shepards! Can't support with either Khan, and I really wish Owain had been able to talk with his uncle.

Cordelia!Lucina would be missing swordmaster, but it'd give her another way to access Dark Mage which is interesting narratively.

I really adore the way Chrom!Laurent looks. Might might simply be that rich dark blue on him though, seeing as how he's weirdly bleaches out the color he inherits in-game (can't remember is this applies to Avatar!Laurent or not).

It's reallt too bad Chrom has so few supports, ignoring S ranks, since he doesn't even talk to all the starting members of the Shepards! Can't support with either Khan, and I really wish Owain had been able to talk with his uncle.

I like the blue hair for Laurent, really suits his outfit pretty well. It's a shame that if Miriel was an option, Laurent wouldn't have access to Aether (though does he really need Aether?)

I know! You'd think Chrom would take more interest in his Shepards and the Khans! Owain especially since, I forget what made him say it to her, he tells Lissa that he'd want a cool weapon from Uncle Chrom. His supports could've been about him wanting to mess around with Falchion or something.

If you use a generic Avatar-F, yeah. But naming your Avatar after other members of the cast and marrying Chrom is funny and you can't tell the difference on Lucina's "family" section on her stats screen.

Lucina: Father: Chrom. Mother: Chrom.

If you use a generic Avatar-F, yeah. But naming your Avatar after other members of the cast and marrying Chrom is funny and you can't tell the difference on Lucina's "family" section on her stats screen.

Lucina: Father: Chrom. Mother: Chrom.

Ah yes, I remember seeing a screenshot on Miiverse saying that Chrom and Cordelia got S-rank support (via this joke). There's also some hilarity to ensue if you name your character in a certain way (I've seen "I'm Batman," "my butt," "my waifu," "(insert 4 letter swear word here)...")

Chapter 1:

Frederick: Milord! Milady! Are you hurt?

Lissa: Frederick! I'm Batman!

Chapter 2:

Chrom: What next, (f*** me/my waifu)? Guide our swords.

Frederick: Might I advise patience, milord? (f*** me/my waifu) is a fine tactician, but we have been working him/her mercilessly. Even the best of us needs rest.

Chrom + Frederick A support:

Chrom:

Er... Frederick?! For the love of the gods! I have a meeting with my butt!

Frederick:
Oh, yes, here s/he is now. Hello, my butt. Do pardon the intrusion.

Chrom:
Frederick! We don't need you to... You can dust later! And actually, you don't need to dust my butt at all, Frederick! ...FREDERICK!

F!Avatar + Gerome C support:

I'm Batman: Hello, Gerome.

Gerome: I'm Batman.

... XD

Edited by Roflolxp54

Avatar: My name is Chrom. How odd, I suppose that's one mystery solved.

Chrom: Chrom? Is that foreign?

Naming your avatar weird things is why IS added a build-your-own-character function.

Chrom X Aversa for great justice.

That's not a bad idea. In fact, Lucina would be able to use dark magic and use Falchion. And dark magic has some good advantages.

If Chrom had more options, I may have gone with Miriel to give Lucina useful magic based skills such as vengeance (Miriel can promote to a sorcerer), which only she, Robin, and Tharja can offer to their children.