Shin Megami Tensei Mafia Day 5

Bluedoom

also town with any logic should immediately be able to PoE deathbound just because it literally makes no sense for scum goon to vote away from the wagon d3

also surprised that literally no one clued on to the fact that it isn't explicitly mentioned that mafia cannot act and kill on the same night (spoilers: that's exactly what happened)

Dear Scum Goon,

You are Jyoji Hijri, a reporter from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne

You are a reporter for a magazine that cover occult in the game. You survived the apocalypse and tried to stop Hikawa from completing his plans. You help the protagonist a lot throught the game in providing info and introducing them to Amala network.

You have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the Light: You win when all hostile factions are eliminated.

Which means Minerva X and Kenji Harima are ended by Deathbound.

Dear Kenji Harima,

You are Okamoto, a fighter from Shin Megami Tensei II.

You saved the protagonist when he was in an amnesiac state and fighting demons, and trained him to be a gladiator. Through this you wished to escape Valhala and make a better life. You have a gambling problem and tend to borrow a lot of money from others, however you are freed of debt once the protagonist wins the title 'Champion of the Colosseum.'

You have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the Light: You win when all hostile factions are eliminated.

Dear Minerva X,

You are Avian Vidofnir, a recurring demon.

You are a rooster who sits on top of Mimameith, golden in colour, and shine like a thunderstorm. You watch over the integrity of the human world, and are the symbol of sun and fire. The Germans consider you the spiritual guide, and when you crow at dawn, it symbolizes the victory of light over dakrness.

Being the symbol of sun and fire, you can use this energy to protect others with a burst of shining light. During the day you will channel enough energy to protect your target during the night.

During the day, reply as follows:

Day X- Protect USER with shining light!

Whenever anyone tries to act upon USER next night phase, there will be a burst of light near them, blinding them. However, those who have an iron will to kill will succeed even they are obstructed by this.

In short, you are the Day Safeguard.

So yeah. Mafia wins!

Dear Deathbound,

You are Yamato Hotsuin, a playable character and possible antagonist from Shin Megami Tensei- Devil Survivor 2.

Your goal when the world starts falling to demons, is to meet up with Polaris and ask for a world where people are rewarded for their strength. Such a faith leaves the ones of a less fortunate birth to never stand a chance of coming up, but one which you could not realize. In the cannon ending, the protagonist defeats you, and asks you for your strength in restoring the world to its former glory, and through this you realize how much better the protagonist was than you. However, you still aim to bring your goals to fruitition, and so you're back to achieve them.

During the night, and this will only happen once(until the action succeeds), respond to your role PM as follows:

Night X- Attack and steal USER's identity! You will kill USER and will post from their account henceforth, but it will show as if you died witht their role. Once this action succeeds, it cannot be used again.

Also you have your Deity Mithra guard you at all times, making it seem like you're not up to any shady business when people want to pry into your business. So instead scans will show you as Deity Mithra, Town Vanilla.

In short, you are the Godfather Disguiser.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when the mafia controls half the votes.

Edited by Curly Brace

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playerlist:

Lucifer's #1 Fangirl - Balcerzak -> Shinori

Deathbound - BBM

RAIDO - Poly

The Wife - Refa

Red Eye - Paperblade

Knuckles on Steroids - Rapier

Death.. - Randa

Scum Goon - SB

No Lynch - Elieson

Samael - Ciraxis

stickmanramp - Cam

Twitter_Famous - Strawman

Kelpie - Eury

Minerva X - Xinny

Kenji Harima - Blitz

also surprised that literally no one clued on to the fact that it isn't explicitly mentioned that mafia cannot act and kill on the same night (spoilers: that's exactly what happened)

Why on earth would anybody assume that? Look at 90% of past games and point out to me just how many games point out that mechanic (it varies from host to host, I think).

Also lol @ me hooking Deathbound N0. It was honestly between Scum Goon's Kelpie Vote being town, or Deathbound's kidnapping being town, and logic could point to either/or being valid.

Good Game scumteam Kelpie and Deathbound

Why on earth would anybody assume that? Look at 90% of past games and point out to me just how many games point out that mechanic (it varies from host to host, I think).

if it's explicitly not mentioned, then you assume that can happen

can one of the alive players actually tell me why sb would vote away from the samael wagon d3 if he was scum?

Do I count since I was alive at the time?

Town Cred by scum distancing

also thing to note: Marth/Hetnix kept getting my alias wrong until I just said "lol fuck it"

I actually was meant to be Raiho, and I was gonna RP like a Jack Frost would

but alas

from paperblade in gy:

I guessed Deathbound as scum after I died, his unwillingness to explicitly say I'm town when I asked for his read on me was extremely weird considering how hard he defended me from being lynched

rereading is apparently tech

Because it's Manix and the only way he can enjoy mafia is being a smug IO

Grats to mafia I guess I'm really disappointed in the town although the modkills fucked us anyway

Edited by Paperblade

Ok, godfather deathbounds makes a lot of sense.

Man that sucks.

can one of the alive players actually tell me why sb would vote away from the samael wagon d3 if he was scum?

Idk tell me why scum wanted to kidnap and no kill n3.

This is not something a normal human being would deduce, Manix.

Check your mafia junkie privilege.