Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

Yeah I definitely burst out laughing when you first saw Cia. She is evil and evil has to be seductive sexy i guess while lana is good and is (slightly) more modest.

When you fight her final boss battle, the camera focuses on her butt, legs, and boobs, before going up to her face. Nice one Koemi.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly? Lana is WAY more modest. :/

Anyway, now I can't seem to win on Death Mountain. No matter what I do, I either get killed or the allied base falls. Yeah, I just suck at this game. There's no point in playing anymore. It's just not my thing. What a waste of money.

Wait wait... so would anyone say that unlocking / getting Zelda would take a "long" time?

It seems as if each part / chapter (well, the videos I'm watching) take more than 10 minutes each. And they still didn't get to Zelda.

Anyway, now I can't seem to win on Death Mountain. No matter what I do, I either get killed or the allied base falls. Yeah, I just suck at this game. There's no point in playing anymore. It's just not my thing. What a waste of money.

"Gives Ana a fairy bottle to revive her spirit." Use Impa's blade with the water element and take control of the east bases. Make sure to get outposts as well. Those help A LOT.

Edit: What difficultly are you playing on? I did the first 15 maps on all modes. Hero mode is a bitch though.

Edited by Ace Gamer

"Gives Ana a fairy bottle to revive her spirit." Use Impa's blade with the water element and take control of the east bases. Make sure to get outposts as well. Those help A LOT.

Did all of that. Doesn't work.

Is that using the Zelda control scheme? Because keep in mind that that's what I use.

I can't play again right now anyway though, the tv in the living room is being taken. And I don't want to use the Gamepad's screen. The tv's noise would drown it out and I like using the tv anyway.

Well, I just about always play games on easy mode when there's a difficulty setting (unless it's like Awakening and the easiest difficulty is Normal). I'd like to for once play through a game on a higher difficulty. I feel like a noob compared to everyone else because of this...

But I might have no choice, I suppose.

Well, I just about always play games on easy mode when there's a difficulty setting (unless it's like Awakening and the easiest difficulty is Normal). I'd like to for once play through a game on a higher difficulty. I feel like a noob compared to everyone else because of this...

But I might have no choice, I suppose.

You'll no doubt get better over time. Practice makes perfect ya know? I could guide you through a map on skype if you have any trouble.

You'll no doubt get better over time. Practice makes perfect ya know? I could guide you through a map on skype if you have any trouble.

Sounds like you're offering to basically hold my hand. No offense, but I would feel like even more of a noob if that happened. Besides, I'd have to bring my laptop downstairs with me...

As for getting better, I don't know. I still find Zelda: A Link to the Past hard and I've played it many times over.

But why?

Edit: This is directed towards Toaster's question. But don't give up hope Ana. Try changing the difficulty to easy.

Because, to put it bluntly, a lot of these games are designed to make you feel like as much of a badass as possible. It'd be cool, though, if there was a similarly designed game, except you could order your troops around and they could actually do things like hold positions and whatnot. The ally commanders can sometimes do stuff, if it's any consolation.

Because, to put it bluntly, a lot of these games are designed to make you feel like as much of a badass as possible. It'd be cool, though, if there was a similarly designed game, except you could order your troops around and they could actually do things like hold positions and whatnot. The ally commanders can sometimes do stuff, if it's any consolation.

Yeah, even if it's a basic combo.

I hope you're quitting because you don't like the gameplay and not because you're just giving up. If you're not good, just practice and get better. Play Adventure mode, replay earlier levels for stuff you missed, and get levels and materials along the way (that way it's not really grinding).

Do you have any basic problems other than your ally base falling that you know of? Comparing when I play and when my brother plays, I've noticed that capturing as many forts and outposts as possible tends to help in the long run; I capture them as I pass them, he captures only what he needs, and he fails a lot more than I do (I didn't fail a map for a while, and I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game).

Interestingly, Death Mountain was the first place I ever failed. I was replaying it on hard mode and my allied base kept falling. I basically just stayed there for a while constantly killing enemies until they were mostly gone and my troops seemed able to handle it.

Are you crafting badges? Some of the effects from those can be quite helpful.

If you don't actually like the game...well, not much to say about that. Shame, but not much to be done about it, right?

Wait wait... so would anyone say that unlocking / getting Zelda would take a "long" time?

It seems as if each part / chapter (well, the videos I'm watching) take more than 10 minutes each. And they still didn't get to Zelda.

That depends on what you think is a "long" time. It'll take some hours of gameplay most likely, but there is still plenty of game left after you get her. So in raw time, yeah, it takes kind of a while.

I hope you're quitting because you don't like the gameplay and not because you're just giving up. If you're not good, just practice and get better. Play Adventure mode, replay earlier levels for stuff you missed, and get levels and materials along the way (that way it's not really grinding).

Do you have any basic problems other than your ally base falling that you know of? Comparing when I play and when my brother plays, I've noticed that capturing as many forts and outposts as possible tends to help in the long run; I capture them as I pass them, he captures only what he needs, and he fails a lot more than I do (I didn't fail a map for a while, and I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game).

Interestingly, Death Mountain was the first place I ever failed. I was replaying it on hard mode and my allied base kept falling. I basically just stayed there for a while constantly killing enemies until they were mostly gone and my troops seemed able to handle it.

Are you crafting badges? Some of the effects from those can be quite helpful.

If you don't actually like the game...well, not much to say about that. Shame, but not much to be done about it, right?

No, I find the gameplay fun. It was completely new to me, though, so I went in unsure how well I'd do in a game. Turns out I'm terrible at it. I just don't want to keep playing something that just frustrates me over and over, you know?

Getting more levels and materials aren't going to help me if I can't keep my allied base from falling. I capture as many outposts and bases as I can. The Gorons just keep pouring everywhere somehow.

Yes, I've crafted a bunch of badges for everyone, including Sheik who hasn't been used yet (just hasn't been necessary).

I really like the game. I just don't like that I suck at it more than I thought. I didn't think I'd be an expert or anything, but still.

Edited by Anacybele

No, I find the gameplay fun. It was completely new to me, though, so I went in unsure how well I'd do in a game. Turns out I'm terrible at it. I just don't want to keep playing something that just frustrates me over and over, you know?

Getting more levels and materials aren't going to help me if I can't keep my allied base from falling. I capture as many outposts and bases as I can. The Gorons just keep pouring everywhere somehow.

Yes, I've crafted a bunch of badges for everyone, including Sheik who hasn't been used yet (just hasn't been necessary).

I really like the game. I just don't like that I suck at it more than I thought. I didn't think I'd be an expert or anything, but still.

I don't know how many times you've tried now, but if you do like the gameplay, I think it will be worth giving it enough chances before giving up.

The thing with Death Mountain is that the boulder attacks seem to take out the allied base pretty fast. The boulder keeps are the ones near the center of the map, so make sure you're always holding onto those. One time I was defending my base and I thought I was fine, but then I suddenly lost because of those damn boulders. Take them, and if one goes down, immediately get it back.

Other than that, I can't really be sure how to help you without watching you play. For bigger enemies, always make sure to watch their attacks and time your dodges properly so you can get those weakpoint hits in (Darunia can be tough, though; if he does an attack like the lava one that prevents you from running up to him in time, shoot an arrow quickly and it should stun him long enough for you to get in there and get some hits in). And obviously, try to get as many enemies as possible into range for special attacks.

I don't know if you prefer Impa's or Sheik's playstyle, but for this one I'd recommend Sheik. Her special is really good and a lot easier to make effective use of, her attacks are faster, and I think she runs faster (it's possible I'm wrong and everyone runs at the same speed, though).

Does anyone else dodge cancel when the do a combo? It's helps start new combos faster and for when you're stuck in animation in long ones. Especially on harder modes when enemies do more damage?.

I do when the moment calls for it. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Does anyone else dodge cancel when the do a combo? It's helps start new combos faster and for when you're stuck in animation in long ones. Especially on harder modes when enemies do more damage?.

I do it almost all of the time, especially since I play a lot with Agitha, who desperatly needs to cancel out the animations. A lot of the A Ranks in Adventure Mode would've been impossible for me without this.

the only character i'm not using this is probably Rapier!Zelda since she refills her light at the end of a combo.

Everyone's running speed is the same. And the map recommends Impa because her Giant Blade has water element, which does more damage to the Gorons.

When I played the map I took both the east and west bases as quickly as possible. This way the boulders won't break the base at all.

Edit: You had trouble with this stage but not Skyloft?!

Edited by Ace Gamer