Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

You guys enjoying the game so far? My only problem is that multiplayer runs in 30FPS. Also how many of you have found all the gold spiders?

for me that's not a big issue and was expected. Still enjoying it a lot.

I haven't done any of the gold spider or sidequests yet considering i rather beat the story mode first before tackling on other tasks.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys enjoying the game so far? My only problem is that multiplayer runs in 30FPS. Also how many of you have found all the gold spiders?

fuck the gold skultulas

everytime they show up im doing something halfway across the map

I guess he uses his staff to block if you carry the Fire Rod - but he should have a shield, if you decide to use a sword.

It should be R instead of L for the Zelda control scheme.

But like I said, he didn't have a shield on his back even when he used a sword. But maybe he never puts it there and I just didn't notice...

I found one Gold Skulltula so far. They're tricky devils in this game. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

fuck the gold skultulas

everytime they show up im doing something halfway across the map

They stay around long enough for you to reach them. I have some trouble finding heart pieces since the game doesn't exactly tell how to get them, just what character can on a certain difficulty.

Edit: Anyone else tries to capture all the outposts and bases? I always seem to do this.

Edited by Ace Gamer

Edit: Anyone else tries to capture all the outposts and bases? I always seem to do this.

Oh definitely. After all, that's were the heart pieces usually are. If they are not in a chest that spawns after taking over a base, they are probably in a rock somewhere.

I am currently playing adventure mode, though. So in order to get a good rank, I can't afford sticking around for too long once I got enough kills.

Edit: Btw, the SKultulas early on seem almost set up to troll people. Like, in the second stage, there is no way in hell you get that one because you will have 1000 kills way too early. To make matters worse, you can actually listen to it's noises... except it's on the wrong side of a locked door. But the noise is so loud, you think it's on your side, so you run all over the place until it disappears.

Edited by BrightBow

Oh definitely. After all, that's were the heart pieces usually are. If they are not in a chest that spawns after taking over a base, they are probably in a rock somewhere.

I am currently playing adventure mode, though. So in order to get a good rank, I can't afford sticking around for too long once I got enough kills.

Edit: Btw, the SKultulas early on seem almost set up to troll people. Like, in the second stage, there is no way in hell you get that one because you will have 1000 kills way too early. To make matters worse, you can actually listen to it's noises... except it's on the wrong side of a locked door. But the noise is so loud, you think it's on your side, so you run all over the place until it disappears.

I got that gold skulltula, they have actually been pretty easy to find imo. The only one trolly so far ive come across was the death mountain one, cause i think you need a hookshot or something like that to get up there. I just need to do twilight temple and then i would have closed all the rifts.

Got all of the "normal" ones, but I got only 1 or 2 from adventure mode + still have to go for the hard mode ones.

Warriors Orochi 3 females having bland designs...? REALLY?

I do have a question about this though, weapon upgrading and weapon skills, how exactly does this work, is it using the materials to create skills and stuff? and what types of skills can you put on your weapons?

Warriors Orochi 3 females having bland designs...? REALLY?

I do have a question about this though, weapon upgrading and weapon skills, how exactly does this work, is it using the materials to create skills and stuff? and what types of skills can you put on your weapons?

basically if one of your weapons has a blank slot, you can take the skill of another weapon of the same type and put it in that slot.

ex: Impa has 2 giant swords, 1 has skill strength III with 80 attack and the other has 1 open skill slot with 102 attack. You can use the smithing to move that strength III skill to the weapon with 102 attack, it also destroys the 80 attack weapon in the process.

Just finished legendary mode with my sister. It was pretty short about 8 hours. Then again co-op did make it much easier. Mindless fun and the mission objectives are nice ways to make the battles not as boring. I'm definitely a fan of impa and link's movesets. Then again I like using the main characters anyway so that's not surprising on my end.

I'm in the recommended realm if you like beat em ups and like zelda.

I want to get this game so badly... but my mom isn't here so I can't ask her.

I can't ask my dad since he'll say no.

Can somebody please tell me when you get to play as Zelda (via spoilers, of course)? I've been watching a let's play, but my internet has been wonky lately, and I haven't been able to watch through an entire video.

Can somebody please tell me when you get to play as Zelda (via spoilers, of course)? I've been watching a let's play, but my internet has been wonky lately, and I haven't been able to watch through an entire video.

you get her after about halfway through legendary mode

In the Zora Ruins.

Jeez, getting to Zant's challenge is annoying. You have to do like 10 challenges to get to him, while getting to Girahim's is around 4.

Currently cheesing adventure mode with Master Sword Link. Those sword beams man, they just wreck everything so well. And then I'm goona get rekt when I have to use another character because they are level 20-30 while my Link is 50.

I managed to beat Volga this time. :D Though I'm not sure how, I squashed him quickly. I also utterly destroyed the boss with an X button attack followed up by a weak-spot strike. Sooo awesome. ^^

I hate Cia though, the game shoves her breasts in your face. Disgusting.

Volga is badass though, I have to admit. I like that he appears to be a human version of Volvagia the dragon from Ocarina of Time. :D

Oh, I managed to nab another Gold Skulltula too!

Edited by Anacybele

I managed to beat Volga this time. :D Though I'm not sure how, I squashed him quickly. I also utterly destroyed the boss with an X button attack followed up by a weak-spot strike. Sooo awesome. ^^

I hate Cia though, the game shoves her breasts in your face. Disgusting.

Volga is badass though, I have to admit. I like that he appears to be a human version of Volvagia the dragon from Ocarina of Time. :D

Oh, I managed to nab another Gold Skulltula too!

Cia is evil, an evil dresses sexy. I wish Volga could have turn good. Also Hero mode is HELL!! Mooks have so much health. And Commanders can kill in two hits. Worse, bases take longer to control.

Edited by Ace Gamer

This game is really sucking up my time, lol. I played for something like 5 hours straight last night.

I haven't completed either yet, but it honestly looks like Adventure mode will be longer than Legend mode, even though Legend is the main campaign. And with DLC coming, it seems there will be a lot to keep me occupied with in this game...

It's hard to single out one favorite character to use since there are multiple I feel comfortable with, but it would probably be Lana or Link. I haven't used Midna, Agitha, Ghirahim, or Zant yet, though.