Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I can handle this second adventure map. Then I realize that 2 more are coming and it is just plain overwhelming.

I really wish I had a friend to play with me so then on the maps with required characters I could still use my lvl 86 Master Sword Link on them.

Quick question (Google'd it, didn't find anything convincing enough): If I buy the DLC, can all accounts on my Wii U use it? I figure they probably can (would be very stupid otherwise), but I want to be sure before I buy it.

Quick question (Google'd it, didn't find anything convincing enough): If I buy the DLC, can all accounts on my Wii U use it? I figure they probably can (would be very stupid otherwise), but I want to be sure before I buy it.

yes it should. My sister logged onto her account and played with Mario Kart 8's DLC with no problems.

They can. My brother played through a bit of Cia's tale on his account with no problems.

Holy crap, Volga feels amazing. I love just using his fire breath attack in a wide arc around me and slaughtering enemies. I got over 2,000 KOs on his KO mission, damn.

Wizzro sucks, though.

Really? I found Wizzro to be amazing. He can destroy crowds of enemies with his third and fourth combos.

Holy crap, Volga feels amazing. I love just using his fire breath attack in a wide arc around me and slaughtering enemies. I got over 2,000 KOs on his KO mission, damn.

Wizzro sucks, though.

Really? I found Wizzro to be amazing. He can destroy crowds of enemies with his third and fourth combos.

His hyper beam is good for weakpoints,but I just find him boring to play as, (same with most ranged people in musou games save Ina, but she has a bow-blade so it hardly counts.)

I've yet another question for Hyrule Warriors.

I didn't really know how to briefly word the topic title so I'll try to explain it now.

In adventure mode, when there is a weapon you need to achieve an A-rank to obtain, do you have to achieve the A-rank with that particular character or can it be any character?

It's a pretty silly question but once again, help would be appreciated.

I've yet another question for Hyrule Warriors.

I didn't really know how to briefly word the topic title so I'll try to explain it now.

In adventure mode, when there is a weapon you need to achieve an A-rank to obtain, do you have to achieve the A-rank with that particular character or can it be any character?

It's a pretty silly question but once again, help would be appreciated.

Simple answer: no.

However, most (if not all) of the weapon fights are restricted to that character anyway.

...In co-op I don't know how it works if that character drops out. But I would assume it doesn't matter.

Edited by Tsamimi

I've almost got all the Gold Skulltulas in Legend mode!

I don't want to use that Deku Stick though; it sucks ><;

Ur talking about the one where u battle Cia?

I want to know how to get the skulltula, I'm not sure how to reveal it.

Ur talking about the one where u battle Cia?

I want to know how to get the skulltula, I'm not sure how to reveal it.

I'm pretty sure you have to beat Volga twice, meaning you have to defeat him once while he's in his OP mode, and i'm not sure which ally you have to keep alive, so I'd just keep all of them alive.