Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

Well that's new, I didn't say he had any trouble against officiers, just bosses. Huh, I think it might be your playstyle then, I've had no real problems against officers with Zant, I just needed slightly more combos with him.

When i mean officers, i meant like the powered up versions of them. But even standard officers take piss-poor damage from WPSs, and i'm using a level 2, 4 star weapon with Darkness+ >>;

I can get WPSs fast, but the WPSs themselves just don't do any damage.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moreso dreading that the next DLC pack has another adventure map.

Well, hey, on the bright side, MOAR HOURS OF PLAYTIME. :DDDDDDD

When i mean officers, i meant like the powered up versions of them. But even standard officers take piss-poor damage from WPSs, and i'm using a level 2, 4 star weapon with Darkness+ >>;

I can get WPSs fast, but the WPSs themselves just don't do any damage.

I'm still not understanding you. I can kill officers fairly quickly with Zant. .-.

Well that's new, I didn't say he had any trouble against officiers, just bosses. Huh, I think it might be your playstyle then, I've had no real problems against officers with Zant, I just needed slightly more combos with him.

So anyways, the Twilight Princess Pack is going to have a new character in it. TIME FOR EVERYONE TO SPECULATE.

I'm thinking It'll be either Rusl, or Prince Ralis. I honestly doubt it's human Midna, as she'd be more fit for a weapon rather than a new character. You could argue that Shiek is basically just another weapon for Zelda, however, they both actually had different names.

Perhaps Groose might be new character(even though he's from SS and not TP).

Was this an Adventure mode map by any chance? I could use your experiences on it to give me a better shot at it.

Yeah, adventure mode. And all my experiences are basically written up already in the past page or two, haha.

I'm moreso dreading that the next DLC pack has another adventure map.

How long will this game last!?

I don't think there was anyone else from TP that I would really care enough about to see playable. I did find it rather odd that...uh, Princess Midna? Non-imp Midna? Sexy Midna? Whatever she's called didn't make an appearance whatsoever, so I could see that happening. Ilia and that creepy barmaid are the only other characters I can really remember from that game. But if Agitha made it, anyone can.

^I thought of that, too.

Maybe the giant bosses? They kinda do and kinda don't make sense. Argorok for this Twilight Princess pack makes sense, but Gohma and Manhandla don't really make sense for the Majora's Mask pack. This would be a let down after wanting game-specific characters.

For Majora's Mask, Mikau would be cool. :o GUITAR SMASH! ...Ahem! I'd say Skull Kid is an easy bet, buuut who knows!

GASP! WE NEED YETO! ...Although he'd probably melt or something in the not-cold weather.

So Lana's level 3 Summoning Gate wasn't nearly as tough as I expected it to be, got it on my second try. It was just really straightforward, take out the nearest officer and then go handle Link. On my first try I went too long, but on my second try I had a little over a minute and a half to spare.

I also managed to get Agitha's and Zant's level 3 weapons, Agitha's by using the very attack I wrote off as awful before (Strength III, or YYX) because it's good for crowd control and quite helpful when six Dinolfos are ganging up on you right away. I also only just found out that the boomerang can get rid of a Manhandla Stalk immediately, and feel very stupid that I didn't catch on sooner.

So now level 3 great fairy is my only weapon left. I've tried the map once and failed pretty hard, but I haven't yet tried to formulate any kind of strategy for doing it.

I also have only 3 non-DLC skulltulas left: the 1200 KO one from the above mentioned map with the level 3 Summoning Gate, and both from the...uh, "final battle" map. I have a bad feeling about that one because I remember being so tight that I didn't even have time to get the 1000 KO skulltula when it arrived.

So Lana's level 3 Summoning Gate wasn't nearly as tough as I expected it to be, got it on my second try. It was just really straightforward, take out the nearest officer and then go handle Link. On my first try I went too long, but on my second try I had a little over a minute and a half to spare.

I also managed to get Agitha's and Zant's level 3 weapons, Agitha's by using the very attack I wrote off as awful before (Strength III, or YYX) because it's good for crowd control and quite helpful when six Dinolfos are ganging up on you right away. I also only just found out that the boomerang can get rid of a Manhandla Stalk immediately, and feel very stupid that I didn't catch on sooner.

So now level 3 great fairy is my only weapon left. I've tried the map once and failed pretty hard, but I haven't yet tried to formulate any kind of strategy for doing it.

I also have only 3 non-DLC skulltulas left: the 1200 KO one from the above mentioned map with the level 3 Summoning Gate, and both from the...uh, "final battle" map. I have a bad feeling about that one because I remember being so tight that I didn't even have time to get the 1000 KO skulltula when it arrived.

Great Fairy you want to use bombs and lightning a lot, Zelda can take out Zant by herself but be careful if moblins go towards her, and the allied troops can halt ghirahim (you may need to take out some of the officers with him)

As for combos you want XXXY and XXXXXY (bombs and lightning) and focus on the 4 keeps in the top right hand corner of the map.

As for skulltulas try using specials/riding the argorok on officers, then run away and recharge since you're no longer timed to rack up the kills.

Also Link's XXY is great for clearing keeps/hordes and hitting moving bombchus

I don't know about this one. Unless you are using the crazy sword beams of the Master Sword, I don't think this move has the necessary area of effect to be that effective against groups and the standard combo should be more effective gainst moving Bombchus. It moves Link forward fast enough for him to keep hitting them. Of course with the Master Sword, XXY is beyond a doubt completly insane.

Edited by BrightBow

Great Fairy you want to use bombs and lightning a lot, Zelda can take out Zant by herself but be careful if moblins go towards her, and the allied troops can halt ghirahim (you may need to take out some of the officers with him)

As for combos you want XXXY and XXXXXY (bombs and lightning) and focus on the 4 keeps in the top right hand corner of the map.

As for skulltulas try using specials/riding the argorok on officers, then run away and recharge since you're no longer timed to rack up the kills.

I wasn't technically asking for advice, but thanks.

I was able to get the level 3 great fairy without too much trouble once I actually had some sort of plan, even though I failed once when Cia had just a sliver of health left because there were a couple strong enemies that I didn't know had gotten to the ally base.

As for Skulltulas, I managed to get the 1200 KO/4 heart one in a master quest map where I had to use Agitha and couldn't block. After that, I don't think any others will pose too much of a threat. The one in Zant's level 3 weapon map was even harder to get, actually.

It really feels nice to have all the weapons now, considering that was my main goal for adventure mode. It almost feels like I've simply beaten the game now, lol.

I was on the verge of quitting once I got 1200 kills and no skulltula appeared, then I decided to carry on in case a better weapon turns out and the extra exp would help, only for it to show up after I'd completed the first objective which I'd completely forgotten about.

I don't remember the master quest skulltulas being too hard as you're allowed to use Sheik and her water shield for a lot of them, without wanting to spoil it though the reward map for the master quest is a huge pain

The one with Agitha I kept doing strength 3 most of the time and the one with Link using the Great Fairy, I just capture the keeps and then kill enough enemies without taking that much damage. And the one with the summoning gate, I just focus on getting an A rank before attenpting to get the gold skullutla

13 dollars just for one weapon? Seriously?

I'm totally getting it.

By now I've managed to get every weapon upgrade, every skulltula, and beaten every adventure mode map...now to get all the hearts and A ranks. And do legend mode on hero difficulty. And then all the dlc.

Sure can't complain about there not being enough to do in this game.

Can't say I liked the Spinner even in TP, (it lost too much momentum too fast to be useful outside the arbiter's grounds)

I'm mainly annoyed there wasn't any new info for the TP DLC even though I already suspect it to be true form Midna as the new weapon and Ashlei or Yuto/Yeta as the new character)

Link can DUPLICATE the Spinner in one of his combo attacks with it? Fuck that's awesome. :D

The Spinner losing momentum quickly in TP never bothered me. I just had a lot of fun riding on the tracks that was meant for it! And they weren't just in Arbiter's Grounds either, they were found in a few places in Hyrule Field as well as a few points in later dungeons. ^^

One or two isolated points sure, and the momentum thing was more because I wanted to use it as running 2.0 when Epona wasn't available

At least three, if memory serves. There was one spot way up north, another spot just outside of the southern Hyrule Castle Town gate, and my memory wants to say there was a third place. And this is just in Hyrule Field. A few later dungeons had one or two rooms where the Spinner was needed.

But I do wish there had been even more use for such a fun weapon.