FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Bartre's supposed to be slower bu tankier, which is also horrible on an assassin, while canas is pretty much the perfect assassin and if you consistently use him he'll be able to steal anything that comes along.

Edit: That reminds me, I need to release my excel sheet with weapon stats. I may even include character growths because I'm a bro.

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say, I'm having a tough time here deciding wether to bench guy or lucius. On one hand, guy gets all the weapons, has good stats and isn't made of paper, and lucius is a glass cannon. My deciding factor is: is Lucius the only character able to use the Durandal? if so, then Guy is benched, if not, Lucius is.

Also, is Leila supposed to represent a ghost?

I think I need help downloading it.

I go on the first page and click the download link, and it downloads (of course)

But then it says I need to open it with an "Application"

Do I just use VBA? Or...

I'm on a Mac OS X btw

You patch it with the NUPS patching utility onto a clean FE7 Usa rom.

http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/606/

Nups can be found there.

You'll have to find a rom on your own.

Edit: If you're on a mac, the nups patcher might not work for you. Tell me if it doesn't.

Edit 2: Try this if you're on a mac. http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/multipatch.html

Harken because he's a sage and has easy access to third tier on the next chapter if you fucked up with your other magic user options.

That being said, if you ignored every other paladin and want an iron rune, Karel. Karel is a very good paladin and he requires no training plus has good WLVLS.

Edit: I made them both about equal for a reason. I didn't want the choice to be an easy one :)

Well... you're fucked lol. Skipping items is going to be your downfall.

Of course, you CAN just skip the chapter and the next chapter... which has the second ultimate seal... and you lose out on a ton of legendary items... which means you pretty much lose the game.

GG