FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to be the farthest along, despite playing terrible at the game. Just have to settle one dilemma after another. Luckily, i found a way to keep the pronoted gg enemies from Zephiel. Rush to Zephiel on the right enough to attract their attention. Then run in with Serra and wreck them.

Hey I am totally taking advantage of an exploit to grind Buttré the Bravé up to Lv?? in Ch17. I hope you don't mind that exploits are exploits, but I'm tired of having Buttré's shit getting stolen and him not being able to steal it back.

Hey I am totally taking advantage of an exploit to grind Buttré the Bravé up to Lv?? in Ch17. I hope you don't mind that exploits are exploits, but I'm tired of having Buttré's shit getting stolen and him not being able to steal it back.

and then next chapter you get canas

lol

You can have the enemy thief continuously steal from a low speed unit other than your thief. Steal, trade to slow guy, etc.

Also hey guys, new mini hotfix is up! V1.01 removes nomad trooper animations and sets them to map battles so there's no freezing glitch.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28014061/FE7%20Chaos%20Mode/FE7%20Chaos%20Mode%20V1.01.ups

I just defeated kenneth using will and a slim lance. He got one shotted :P

So i guess only the lords can use armads and durandal? Because i did not train any of them :( I only trained serra. And if those weapons give similar stats as sol katti... i want to use them!

Edited by littlebunny

I dont use mines, i sell them :P. killed the 28x boss with axereavers :P. Will too powerful!

I have a 13/15 sol Katti and my other legendary weapons are still unused.

By the way i read character descriptions of all characters and i cant find any mention of legendary weapons!

Edited by littlebunny

I dont use mines, i sell them

A-are you stupid? 300 gold gain instead of dozens of legendary weapons, stat boosters, and other miscellaneous things?

My god people continue to amaze me.

I have a 13/15 sol Katti and my other legendary weapons are still unused.

Tell me more when you're on the final chapters after Denning's chapter and nearly every enemy has a legendary weapon.

By the way i read character descriptions of all characters and i cant find any mention of legendary weapons!

Pent and Fiora should have it in their description, as well as the axe user person you get later on.

Edit:

ab3c6fbdcc.png

M8 dont fukin lie 2 me

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

So, been playing a while. Priscilla 50%? 20 STR 20 SPD at level 19 says otherwise. Anyways, I suggest nerfing the speed of the Axereaver pegasus knights on chapter 19x. I had to let Marcus get killed because he was getting doubled all of the time.

For the chapter 19x i used steel swords and lowen to eleminate the pegasus.

Just completed chapter 31, that secret shop was difficult to reach but im glad i did :D.

Couldnt steal that stimulant tho :(

I had to use legandary spear to kill the boss in chapter 30, had limited options with only 4 characters.

Edited by littlebunny

I visited a village with merlinus, he got the item but i cant take it?

Use the "List" command in the next mission's pre-chapter setup and scroll down to the item, make sure it says "Owner: Merlinus" or something like that.

I dont have those characters!

Now whose fault is that? Also don't double post, edit your previous post.

Oh hey Fargus has a seal? Imma gank it with Buttré

If he has the needed speed... lol.

So, been playing a while. Priscilla 50%? 20 STR 20 SPD at level 19 says otherwise. Anyways, I suggest nerfing the speed of the Axereaver pegasus knights on chapter 19x. I had to let Marcus get killed because he was getting doubled all of the time.

Priscilla is the most varied knight. PENIS. Personal Experience Never Is Sustainable. Her stats are really hit or really miss.

For the chapter 19x i used steel swords and lowen to eleminate the pegasus.

Just completed chapter 31, that secret shop was difficult to reach but im glad i did :D.

Couldnt steal that stimulant tho :(

I had to use legandary spear to kill the boss in chapter 30, had limited options with only 4 characters.

1. The steel swords have the upper hand on the weapon triangle and are recommended against the otherwise superior axereaver. Good move.

2. :D

3. You must try harder, young padawan. Did you mean the one Denning was holding? Because yep, that one can be a bitch.

4. I don't remember which chapter was chapter 30 offhand. I never remember chapter numbers in hector mode.