FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted a bugg, in chapter 32 the boss cant die. When she is killed, she reappears right away. Also when combat animation is on, the game freeze. I had to go past her and seize the castle, i killed her like 4 times but she came back each time.

That's crazy

also Lv20 Buttré has 19 Speed. SINCE EARTH SEALS PROMOTE THIEVES LIKE BARTRE, I could always promote him to buff his speed a bit more. What's Fargus' speed?

I completed the game!

Nergal was bugged too! When animations were on it was an endless battle, and when i killed him I did not get his tome, could have helped me kill that dragon.

In the final chapter serra tanked everybody with sol katti while the rest was miles away and Wil took out enemies with reinfleches and lunas using his axereaver. For the dragon, eliwood soloed him!

Im sure it would have been much easier if i had units that could use Durandal and the legendary axe!

I think reinfleches is very OP btw, i did not use any hammerne staff but if i did, it would have been on that.

I spotted a bugg, in chapter 32 the boss cant die. When she is killed, she reappears right away. Also when combat animation is on, the game freeze. I had to go past her and seize the castle, i killed her like 4 times but she came back each time.

I wan a savestate so I can test this. I killed her just fine on my playthrough.

Limstella right?

Nergal was bugged too! When animations were on it was an endless battle, and when i killed him I did not get his tome, could have helped me kill that dragon.

Can't be right. You must have patched your rom incorrectly, I've never had that bug. Savestates help.

I'm gonna need an actual save file, it appears. A savegame won't work. Get back to the spot with nergal, close the rom, save me the .sav

Edit: Double check and make sure you're using the newest version of VBA. It should be called VBA-M, if memory serves.

6ebebf95e8.png

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

http://www.speedyshare.com/AgbA7/Fire-Emblem.sav

This is my save.

Thats what i see when the game freeze:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2co094l.jpg

My version of visualadvance is 1.8.0

Oh is that all? That just means his HP broke the limit of... whatever the limit is supposed to be. I thought I made it low enough to where that wouldn't happen, but I'll lower it again.

Edit: Opening up a character editor in nightmare and scrolling down to nergal and setting his HP 10 points lower should fix the problem.

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

Yep, Limsteall had the same problem too!

One thing i noticed in the game, idk if its supposed to be but some characters gains a lot more experience than others. All the magic classes and Will.

My eliwood was actually a level 15 sage and all my other units except serra were still T1 under level 20. It kinda made the assassination of Extra units and bosses much easier than it would have.

Also I really think that Mani Katti is extremly broken for a weapon u get on the second chapter, even without the infinite uses it would still be.

One thing i noticed in the game, idk if its supposed to be but some characters gains a lot more experience than others. All the magic classes and Will.

My eliwood was actually a level 15 sage and all my other units except serra were still T1 under level 20. It kinda made the assassination of Extra units and bosses much easier than it would have.

Also I really think that Mani Katti is extremly broken for a weapon u get on the second chapter, even without the infinite uses it would still be.

Extra exp is intentional.

Mani Katti is broken yep but to be fair the other two lord weapons are also pretty broken, not to mention the lord legendaries.

The same problem as nergal? What about the dragon?

So... since I'm going to have to use bartre, how many ocean seals are in the game? (or fell contracts, it's been a while since I played fe7)

'cause you know, I already have to use three of them (Manlyn, Manbecka and canas)

Edited by nemid