FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't know if he'd be able to realistically steal everything from everybody; Fargus's incredible 56 HP means that Bartre would to proc +2s on sooooo many levels.

Lol Nintales you shouldn't even redo the patch and etc until the Geitz patch.

Which I'm releasing now! (Note that Geitz's chapter may be really goddamn hard)

FE7 Chaos Mode Version 1.1!

Features:

-New palettes for 5 characters.

-Geitz's chapter finished, but maybe needs rebalancing,

-Weapon stats are rejiggered. Check the official Chaos Mode Doc by Tequila!

-Geitz is a new class! I haven't edited the chaos mode google doc for his growths yet though.

-Other character rebalances. Check the doc.

-Other miscellaneous stuff, including some new text edits!

That's it!

Yeah, I was thinking the sorc needed a nerf. Just open up the rom with a chapter 24 Linus CUE module, scroll down to the sorceror and set the level to level 5 autoleveled. Level 15 was waaaay too much.

Edit: Shit, forgot to rename the chapter to something less dumb. Oh well.

Edit: Patch V1.11 Release. If you're not playing Geitz's chapter, you don't need this yet.

Edited by Klokinator

Lv15 Sorcerer? C'mon Teq, you should be able to rig all the crits on him!

Edit, I'm going for the ACE of WALLS, so I'll be promoting the crap out of Hec/Lyn/Eli in time for chapter 24. I'm assuming you didn't modify the mechanics for Geitz/Wallace's chapter, right? (50+ Displayed Level gets Geitz, 49- Displayed Level gets Wallace)

I want my fucking Bald Bull ok

Edited by Sara.

I didn't modify those mechanics and don't even know if I could.

Edit: Promoting Hector/Lyn/Eliwood before those chapters makes their levels count as 1. Just thought you might like to know that.

THis is why traditionally in Chaos Mode it's way easier to get Wallace's chapter than Geitz.

Edited by Klokinator

Lv15 Sorcerer? C'mon Teq, you should be able to rig all the crits on him!

Edit, I'm going for the ACE of WALLS, so I'll be promoting the crap out of Hec/Lyn/Eli in time for chapter 24. I'm assuming you didn't modify the mechanics for Geitz/Wallace's chapter, right? (50+ Displayed Level gets Geitz, 49- Displayed Level gets Wallace)

I want my fucking Bald Bull ok

It's not just the level that's the problem.

Check my LP later, assuming I manage to beat it tonight. Just starting now.

I'd like to ask something: Is it fine to patch the hack with the newest patch? What I mean is that is it okay to patch a hack of FE7 Chaos Mode earlier version? (1.01 to 1.11), or will it corrupt data? I'd like to ask so I know if I can just patch it over my existing version and continue, or will I have to start the entire game from scratch (Which isn't much, I'm only on The Ballista Sword, but replaying the first 2 chapters especially might get annoying)

Thanks for the game Klok.

But, is there something you can do about the guy with "Hector Lord class" not being able to use Heaven Seal at chapter 26?

I'd like to keep my earth seal for others, but i don't want to wait 4 more chapters to promote him.

Yep, that's what i did.

You demon, how am i suppose to steal that staff without killing her?

i thought my +7 mov Canas would do, but that bitch is running toward me like hell ^^

post-11859-0-16235900-1411041588_thumb.png post-11859-0-84261700-1411041592_thumb.png

By the way, how many Ultimate seal can we get?

(i've the feeling there is just one and i'm gonna get screwed)