Everyone is Choosing Their Own Mafia Mafia 3.3 (Night 4)

Paperblade

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time stops. Angel Trumpet is dead.

Dear Angel Trumpet,

S2oqX2G.jpg

You are Ryougi Shiki, the protagonist of Kara no Kyoukai.

You may choose to ##Gaze upon ALIAS1, ALIAS2, and ALIAS3 with my Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, which will allow you to learn how much longer they have to live. From this, you will be able to determine how many BPVs they have left.

You know that another worlds Ryougi Shiki is in the game, and has the same abilities as you.

You win if you are one of the last 3 players alive.

Proto came so close...

Caesura has finally been slain!

Dear Caesura,

5tnx4jj.jpg

You are Luck Gandor, a mafia member from Baccano who became immortal.

Since you are immortal, it takes special measures to be rid of you. You must be targeted by two kills in the same night for it to count as one attempt on your life.

Makaze's luck ran out.

And our final loser, Samidare.

Dear Samidare,

IdQmq5J.jpg

You are Akagi, the legendary gambling protagonist of the manga Akagi: Yami ni Oritata Tensai.

You may choose to ##Bet THING that ALIAS will die Night X. Night X must be a night after tonight (that is, if its Night 1, it must be Night 2 or higher). THING can be some sort of game mechanic, such as your BPV, your next N kills, or whatever (although I reserve the right to veto something too absurd). If you lose the bet, you lose that THING. If you win, you gain another copy of that THING.

Vhaltz gambled his life away on this game.

That leaves our three winners. First is Mithril.

Dear Mithril,

TXqSJEg.png

You are Emiya Kiritsugu, the protagonist of Fate/Zero and character from the Fate/Stay Night series.

Twice per game, you may choose to ##Speed Up Time, giving you an extra kill the next night.

Since you have such good control over time, you can also perform your kills and any other actions you may receive at instant speed if you wish (that is, they will be used as soon as the host sees them).

Blitz claimed he wasn't even trying.

MostDefinitelyCiraxis is most definitely victorious.

Dear MostDefinitelyCiraxis,

Y81o2Hf.jpg

You are Deathwing, a dragon with a mighty chin.

You may choose to ##Protect ALIAS with my mighty chin. ALIAS will be protected from the first two attempts on his life, as your chin is incredibly mighty.

Since your boss fight was so shitty, most people dont care about you. As a result, you have an extra BPV, since the first time people fight you they will be annoyed by your dumb back fight.

Who else could this be but Ciraxis?

Last up is PossiblyMaybeCiraxis

Dear PossiblyMaybeCiraxis,

fV4bi2i.jpg

You are Ramza, protagonist of Final Fantasy Tactics.

You may choose to ##Scream. This will increase your physical power, speed, and bravery, but prevent you from making any other action that night. Each time you use this ability, you will gain a new passive ability due to your increased stats.

First Scream: Your increased speed and bravery will make your attacks unable to be redirected or hooked.

Second Scream: Your increased physical power will make it so you ignore all protection on the target other than their bulletproof vests.

Third Scream: Your speed and power are even further increased, allowing you to perform two kills per night.

Who we all know by now to be Refa.

Congratulations to Blitz, Ciraxis, and Refa!

Edited by Paperblade

2/3 isn't bad at all

congrats to the winners

[spoiler=also I called my death without realizing it][8/14/14 12:41:41 AM] Euklydia: being a dick is best left to other people

[8/14/14 12:41:46 AM] Euklydia: like Blitz
[8/14/14 12:41:49 AM] Refan³: hahaha
[8/14/14 12:41:54 AM] Refan³: Blitz isn't a dick!
[8/14/14 12:41:55 AM] Refan³: maybe
[8/14/14 12:42:06 AM] Euklydia: idk
[8/14/14 12:42:06 AM] Euklydia: he was a dick in 3.0

congratulations \o/

[spoiler=also I called everything without realizing it][8/9/2014 6:53:06 PM] Kinumi: manix just mgrgr'd
[8/9/2014 6:53:33 PM] Kinumi: CLEARLY HE IS CRUMBING EDEA

[8/9/2014 7:03:06 PM] Kinumi: sky knight might be manix even
[8/9/2014 7:03:08 PM] Kinumi: cos u kno
[8/9/2014 7:03:12 PM] Kinumi: edea was a sky knight

[8/10/2014 10:15:52 PM] Kinumi: I think kirsche is fog

[8/11/2014 2:45:29 PM] Kinumi: eclipse might be ringabel

[8/13/2014 9:29:36 PM] Kinumi: I'd bet on euk being definitelynot

Ah, the Speed Up Time ability...

Good game, everyone.

Blitz, I did not backstab you. Just so we're clear, I held to our bargain. On the other hand, my shot at Discharge did not hit Vhaltz but hit Discharge instead. You gave me no info and did not ask me about my shot.

Please do not assume next time.

Edited by Makaze

Also this scared the fuck out of me.

[spoiler=Paperblade: Master Troll]

[3:38:44 PM] Refan³: haha
[3:38:51 PM] Refan³: inb4 i die
[4:28:43 PM] Refan³: am i dead
[4:28:50 PM] Refan³: oh
[4:29:01 PM] Refan³: phase hasn't ended i'll wait for 2 minutes
[4:31:36 PM] Refan³: [4:28 PM] Refan³:
<<< am i dead
[4:31:41 PM] ;/: !
[4:31:49 PM] Refan³: !
[4:32:09 PM] ;/: let's just say
[4:32:19 PM] ;/: I need a Ramza image
[4:32:23 PM] Refan³: welp
[4:32:47 PM] Refan³: i blame blitz

Ah, the Speed Up Time ability...

Good game, everyone.

Blitz, I did not backstab you. Just so we're clear, I held to our bargain. On the other hand, my shot at Discharge did not hit Vhaltz but hit Discharge instead. You gave me no info and did not ask me about my shot.

Please do not assume next time.

RE: This, Mitsuki was not a scanner.

Congrats on killing Proto, but you betrayed me, not the other way around.

Edited by Makaze

@Proto: Blitz wanted to get back at you for being a mastermind and planning the death of him/makaze/ciraxis so you could win with me and refa, idk how he found out but *shrug*

I know people in the Makaze/Kay/Proto/PKL pool shot Mitsuki N2 just because I knew your alias and Kay's even though I said I wouldn't do anything to you guys, so I preferred leaving the win to him, sorry!

@Proto: Blitz wanted to get back at you for being a mastermind and planning the death of him/makaze/ciraxis so you could win with me and refa, idk how he found out but *shrug*

I know people in the Makaze/Kay/Proto/PKL pool shot Mitsuki N2 just because I knew your alias and Kay's even though I said I wouldn't do anything to you guys, so I preferred leaving the win to him, sorry!

Uh, I did not shoot Mitsuki. I shot Discharge N2.

Admittedly I did so on the information that Mitsuki would be getting me info via a scanning ability and the shot on Discharge would be bussed onto you.

Edited by Makaze

Also people who were fucking awesome:

-bearclaw for motivating me (I was so sad that he died N1 because the 4 kills/night dream was ruined

-SB for making the spreadsheet and being a bro teammate who let me no effort for Night 2

-Mitsuki for not betraying me after I gave her my alias

-Kinumi for giving me a BPV (if it wasn't for that, I would've died a long time ago)

-Manix for giving SB a BPV and letting me no effort for Night 2 by proxy

-BBM because he somehow didn't die N1 which always makes me sad

-Euklyd for helping maintain the spreadsheet and being a bro teammate who let me no effort for Night 3

-Xinnidy for saving Ciraxis' life (which probably saved mine by proxy)

-Vhaltz for being fun to talk too despite our factions hating each other for the longest time after Night 2

-Proto for pretty much the same reasons as Vhaltz without the factions hating each other

-Ciraxis for being a super bro and doc protecting me the whole time despite my role being nonexistent after Night 3

-Blitz for not shooting me despite all of my paranoia of him shooting me :p

All people I'd totally CULT.

Uh, I did not shoot Mitsuki. I shot Discharge N2.

Admittedly I did so on the information that Mitsuki would be getting me info via a scanning ability and the shot on Discharge would be bussed onto you.

Yeah I read, I was mostly directing that to Proto as to why I sided with Blitz in the end.

And we switched the SB drive last minute because we suspected somebody might shoot the other end of the drive to get us dead anyways, we drove earthquake instead since I bet my life on them dying and so many people were shooting me it'd guarantee their death. Then it ended up being Kaoz =/

Even if Blitzy was early-killing me, you wouldn't have won unless somebody shot Blitzy/Refa/Ciraxis. You should have realized they would have certainly killed you if you went with their plan >_>

As for he found out, it's because I told him. Because tbh, I'd rather joint with Blitzy than with you. Of course, Blitzy had to respond to my goodwill by exploiting and betraying the both of us. Wonderful.

also Refa was the only one I actually communicated with in any way so gg

SHOULDA JOINTED WITH BLITZY FOR THAT EMIYA/BADGUY/BEOLUVE GROUP AT THE END

BUT ALAS