• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys remember when department stores like Sears had games cabinets in them that played this, so the kids could be distracted while the parents shopped? No? Too young? Well, I remember.

I dont remember that game ,but I do remember playing star fox assault and paper mario 2 for the first time at cabinets like that at a circuit city when I was little,about 10 or so.

THIS GAME

I love this game

so

much

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I played this game a long time ago and it was one of my favorite games ever

I played this game a couple days ago, and it's still one of my favorite games ever

ikr?

so good

I'm not too keen on the anime/manga, but this song is pretty damn good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TTavJAGAQ

So yeah, even though I kinda wasn't around when it first aired, I still loved watching VHS tapes and reruns on Boomerang whenever it was on. I loved the old movies it had like the one with the Boo Brothers, the Witches' Ghost, Zombie Island, etc. And apparently I've had Scooby-Doo birthday cakes at least a couple of times from when I was two to probably around seven or eight.

Also Tom and Jerry. Used to watch that all the time at my grandma's house.

I looked at my Bob the Builder gaem for PS1.

I cried because that was a beautifully crafted gaem.

It makes TES: Skyrim look like a joke.

EDIT: Also this. How could I ever forget it?

Edited by PixelmanFE

You guys remember when department stores like Sears had games cabinets in them that played this, so the kids could be distracted while the parents shopped? No? Too young? Well, I remember.

Awwwwwww shiiiiiit, Altered Beast. I played the shit out of this with my grandpa when I was a little kid. Here's another one I played a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI2UjZmI7zo

No prob! How about the second one? That one had a great opening too!

-video-

Yeah, we had that one, too. When the HD collection got released I was stuck on that one mission when you got to protect all the LEVs from what was essentially an endless onslaught of enemies (the mission before you can use Zero Shift) for I think 3 days. I don't recall it being so hard on the PS2