Today's weather forecast

eclipse

OXQDVg9.gif

Hawaii is being trolled by a bunch of storms. ;/

The big island's in for the worst of it, followed by Maui. Stay safe, folks!

(that third dot on the left is. . .another hurricane)

fsr I now imagine a lunar/solar eclipse as a giant Kakyoin head blocking out said celestial object

yes, I am joking

Edited by Candeloro

Oh yeah tropical cyclones are called "hurricanes" for the Eastern Pacific too... I forgot about it.

Hang in there Clipsey! ^.^

Edited by Naughx

Meanwhile, in Ohio, we have sun with a chance of more sun!

At least, that's what looking out the window tells me, I'm too lazy to actually check.

But yeah, Hawaii is in for it. That's the tropics for you...

Oh yeah tropical cyclones are called "hurricanes" for the Eastern Pacific too... I forgot about it.

Hang in there Clipsey! ^.^

So far, so good~! Thanks~!

Morning was absolutely beautiful. Clouds sorta rolled in during the afternoon, but the worst that happened was a slight drizzle.

Meanwhile, in Ohio, we have sun with a chance of more sun!

At least, that's what looking out the window tells me, I'm too lazy to actually check.

But yeah, Hawaii is in for it. That's the tropics for you...

The stores today were pretty full, both of stuff and people. Grabbed some crackers on the way out. I totally have my priorities straight. :P:

This reminds me of a funny video about Hawaiian weather. Hope Hawaii is fine but take this comedic relief.

Our biggest threat is an earthquake somewhere in the Pacific on April 1

The one about to impact the big island is currently my profile pic when it was at peak intensity.

Stay safe, biggest threat will be mudslides.

I'm in a relatively flat area, but thanks anyway~!

The hurricane should reach Hawaii (a.k.a. the Big Island) fairly soon. Everything's closed tomorrow on all islands, and that's probably not a bad idea.

like 100% of people, i prefer 69-76 degrees fahrenheit, 20-24 degrees centigrade, which, coupled with the beeeautiful shine of the sun allows one to kick-back, relax, and pop a bruski.

since perfection never happens, i prefer the "colder" temperatures to the warmer. especially now that i'm living in what is essentially a renovated garage...

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Ahhhhhhhhh so many hurricaaaaaaanes yes stay safe eclipse! Hopefully those won't be too terrible.

(crackers are good choice yup yup)

*builds giant protective barriers (with tough glass!! so you can still see things at least ^o^) the shape of each island around the islands*

Ahhhhhhhhh so many hurricaaaaaaanes yes stay safe eclipse! Hopefully those won't be too terrible.

(crackers are good choice yup yup)

*builds giant protective barriers (with tough glass!! so you can still see things at least ^o^) the shape of each island around the islands*

Looks like Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa (literally) tore Iselle a new one. YAY~! So far, it's been wind and rain, so no different than a typical winter storm over here.

6gemvl.jpg

le hurrycane food

imagine all the chemicals in there

Yeah, about that. . .

6gemvl.jpg

le hurrycane food

imagine all the chemicals in there

bread in a can? s'cute

newfies have corn still on the cob in a can