Almost everyone has a duplicate here.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the best way for them to stay hidden is for someone like Waluigi to draw attention to them, and have the rest of us laugh it off as a joke!

Clearly the conspiracy goes deeper than anyone could have guessed.

Exactly.

The mixture of corn-eyed butt snake and ectoplasm in my ring piece created the delicious rectal stew that he was so fond of. When he removed his wensleydale wand from my rusty bullet hole, he was pleasantly surprised to see a butt nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to consume the footlong fudge bullet off his cunt stretcher. The hammering of my brown eye was so vigorous, he soon found his sperm factories joining his devil's bagpipe deep in my soft tight anus. If I don't audition the finger puppets to get my minge monsoon haemorrhaging from my oyster ditch, his love muscle is going to leave my roast beef platter resembling a motorway pileup. My kipper dinghy was trembling like a tasered slab of chopped liver.

When he removed his thrill drill from my turd cutter, he was pleasantly surprised to see a stink pickle staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the footlong fudge bullet off his stilton sword. With his spunk-filled spam rocket raiding deep into my soft-shelled tuna taco, the sensation of his cunt plunger smashing my cervix made me quake like a tasered slab of chopped liver. It was bliss having his disco stick shoved inside me again; stuffing my ground zero grotto with my fist just didn't get my carp cavity squirting like it used to. The unrelenting orgasms from his huge penis pounding my vibration station made me come so hard, I began sweating like a white mouse in a tampon factory. I can't wait to suck the gentleman's relish from his skeleton king.

Within no time, I could feel the shitty creamy load flowing from my brown eye and all over my piss flaps. By now, my clearing in the woods was oozing like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. It was bliss having his wrist-thick wand slid inside me again; stuffing my depravity cavity with a barbie doll just didn't get my oyster ditch ejecting like it used to. The raiding makes me eject my minge monsoon all over his cheese-crusted cock. The mixture of corn-eyed butt snake and baby gravy in my cocoa channel created the delicious porthole pudding that he was so fond of.

The mixture of corn-eyed butt snake and ectoplasm in my ring piece created the delicious rectal stew that he was so fond of. When he removed his wensleydale wand from my rusty bullet hole, he was pleasantly surprised to see a butt nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to consume the footlong fudge bullet off his cunt stretcher. The hammering of my brown eye was so vigorous, he soon found his sperm factories joining his devil's bagpipe deep in my soft tight anus. If I don't audition the finger puppets to get my minge monsoon haemorrhaging from my oyster ditch, his love muscle is going to leave my roast beef platter resembling a motorway pileup. My kipper dinghy was trembling like a tasered slab of chopped liver.

When he removed his thrill drill from my turd cutter, he was pleasantly surprised to see a stink pickle staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the footlong fudge bullet off his stilton sword. With his spunk-filled spam rocket raiding deep into my soft-shelled tuna taco, the sensation of his cunt plunger smashing my cervix made me quake like a tasered slab of chopped liver. It was bliss having his disco stick shoved inside me again; stuffing my ground zero grotto with my fist just didn't get my carp cavity squirting like it used to. The unrelenting orgasms from his huge penis pounding my vibration station made me come so hard, I began sweating like a white mouse in a tampon factory. I can't wait to suck the gentleman's relish from his skeleton king.

Within no time, I could feel the shitty creamy load flowing from my brown eye and all over my piss flaps. By now, my clearing in the woods was oozing like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. It was bliss having his wrist-thick wand slid inside me again; stuffing my depravity cavity with a barbie doll just didn't get my oyster ditch ejecting like it used to. The raiding makes me eject my minge monsoon all over his cheese-crusted cock. The mixture of corn-eyed butt snake and baby gravy in my cocoa channel created the delicious porthole pudding that he was so fond of.

10/10 would read again

The mixture of corn-eyed butt snake and ectoplasm in my ring piece created the delicious rectal stew that he was so fond of. When he removed his wensleydale wand from my rusty bullet hole, he was pleasantly surprised to see a butt nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to consume the footlong fudge bullet off his cunt stretcher. The hammering of my brown eye was so vigorous, he soon found his sperm factories joining his devil's bagpipe deep in my soft tight anus. If I don't audition the finger puppets to get my minge monsoon haemorrhaging from my oyster ditch, his love muscle is going to leave my roast beef platter resembling a motorway pileup. My kipper dinghy was trembling like a tasered slab of chopped liver.[/size]

When he removed his thrill drill from my turd cutter, he was pleasantly surprised to see a stink pickle staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the footlong fudge bullet off his stilton sword. With his spunk-filled spam rocket raiding deep into my soft-shelled tuna taco, the sensation of his cunt plunger smashing my cervix made me quake like a tasered slab of chopped liver. It was bliss having his disco stick shoved inside me again; stuffing my ground zero grotto with my fist just didn't get my carp cavity squirting like it used to. The unrelenting orgasms from his huge penis pounding my vibration station made me come so hard, I began sweating like a white mouse in a tampon factory. I can't wait to suck the gentleman's relish from his skeleton king.[/size]

Within no time, I could feel the shitty creamy load flowing from my brown eye and all over my piss flaps. By now, my clearing in the woods was oozing like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. It was bliss having his wrist-thick wand slid inside me again; stuffing my depravity cavity with a barbie doll just didn't get my oyster ditch ejecting like it used to. The raiding makes me eject my minge monsoon all over his cheese-crusted cock. The mixture of corn-eyed butt snake and baby gravy in my cocoa channel created the delicious porthole pudding that he was so fond of.[/size]

Ok?

By now, my frilling pink golf bag was oozing like a rabid dog. Hours of raiding like this would leave any girl's hairy goblet looking like a stamped bat, and I was no different! The feeling of his love mayonnaise weeping down my throat got my sex wee flowing quicker than snot off a whip. When he removed his balony pony from my rusty sherif's badge, he was pleasantly surprised to see a Mr. Hanky staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the stink pickle off his cheese-crusted cock. He copped a giant stink pickle on my rack just so he could gobble it up like a hungry hungry hippo.

When he removed his tenderloin truncheon from my poop chute, he was pleasantly surprised to see a sewer trout staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the Mr. Hanky off his cunt plunger. He cut a giant Mr. Hanky on my mosquito bites just so he could devour it up like a hungry hungry hippo. The feeling of his cock custard sliming down my throat got my minge monsoon flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Within no time, I could feel the shitty man fat flowing from my rusty bullet hole and all over my clap flaps. The slamming of my mud flap was so vigorous, he soon found his salty protein grapes joining his tenderloin truncheon deep in my turd-herder.

can we make a book out of these logs

By now, my frilling pink golf bag was oozing like a rabid dog. Hours of raiding like this would leave any girl's hairy goblet looking like a stamped bat, and I was no different! The feeling of his love mayonnaise weeping down my throat got my sex wee flowing quicker than snot off a whip. When he removed his balony pony from my rusty sherif's badge, he was pleasantly surprised to see a Mr. Hanky staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the stink pickle off his cheese-crusted cock. He copped a giant stink pickle on my rack just so he could gobble it up like a hungry hungry hippo.

When he removed his tenderloin truncheon from my poop chute, he was pleasantly surprised to see a sewer trout staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the Mr. Hanky off his cunt plunger. He cut a giant Mr. Hanky on my mosquito bites just so he could devour it up like a hungry hungry hippo. The feeling of his cock custard sliming down my throat got my minge monsoon flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Within no time, I could feel the shitty man fat flowing from my rusty bullet hole and all over my clap flaps. The slamming of my mud flap was so vigorous, he soon found his salty protein grapes joining his tenderloin truncheon deep in my turd-herder.

how are you not warned for this shit i remember getting warned by nightmare for posting a copypasta of ash's metapod hardening(namsayin)

how are you not warned for this shit i remember getting warned by nightmare for posting a copypasta of ash's metapod hardening(namsayin)

I dunno