Anyone still want to discuss RD?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...yeah.

Yeah!

Yeah, that's right! Omg I forgot about Elincia!

Pretty sure the only advantage that Mist has over her is that Florete is pretty good. Amiti is better though.

In what context? In how much it helps ORKOs i assume?

Astra and Impale combines well with Adept and crit chances to make Mia and Neph able to ORKO where normally she couldnt.

Deadeye has good activation rate but I find it useless most of the time because both Shinon and Rolf usually ORKO in Player Phase without it anyway. I like the animation though.

Stun is nice on the Seraphs for the same reason as Astra except the crit part.

Flare is comparatively bad, but its still nice in drafts for the desert I suppose.

Sol is pretty nice because on top of a OHKO you also get more survavibility.

Black Knight's Eclipse kills everything. Even Ashera in one hit.

that doesn't even count. He is with you for two chapters and makes no difference in the game. Well, except forthr minor fact that he saves Micaiah in 1-9

Mist is so outclassed by Elincia its not even funny.

This. So. Much.

EDIT: But me being me, I'll end up trying her out...and possibly getting her somewhere. I tend to be able to pull this kind of bull.

Edited by Soul

In what context? In how much it helps ORKOs i assume?

Astra and Impale combines well with Adept and crit chances to make Mia and Neph able to ORKO where normally she couldnt.

Deadeye has good activation rate but I find it useless most of the time because both Shinon and Rolf usually ORKO in Player Phase without it anyway. I like the animation though.

Stun is nice on the Seraphs for the same reason as Astra except the crit part.

Flare is comparatively bad, but its still nice in drafts for the desert I suppose.

Sol is pretty nice because on top of a OHKO you also get more survavibility.

But you can't crt while Astra :/

All of the masteries are pretty redundant when compared to each other. They mostly are a crt or a more powerful crt that leaves side effects or has side effects. Imo, the best masteries are those that are vital for units with low killing abilities such as Trueblades, Sentinels and Seraph Knights; basically because when you're equipping ranged weapons to deal with ranged enemies and then you battle strong units such as Dracoknights and Generals, Masteries guarantee a KO there.

Skills like Flare and Sol are also among the best because asides from negating Res and landing a crt, respectively, they add durability to squishy sages and paladins.

Deciding what's the best? I don't know, Masteries are all the same, pretty much.

But you can't crt while Astra :/

All of the masteries are pretty redundant when compared to each other. They mostly are a crt or a more powerful crt that leaves side effects or has side effects. Imo, the best masteries are those that are vital for units with low killing abilities such as Trueblades, Sentinels and Seraph Knights; basically because when you're equipping ranged weapons to deal with ranged enemies and then you battle strong units such as Dracoknights and Generals, Masteries guarantee a KO there.

Skills like Flare and Sol are also among the best because asides from negating Res and landing a crt, respectively, they add durability to squishy sages and paladins.

Deciding what's the best? I don't know, Masteries are all the same, pretty much.

That's not what I meant silly Quint. I meant that when you combine crit chance from a normal hit+chance of mastery proc'ing in the 2 attacks+the chance of an adept = very high chances of a ORKO.

Anyone think Kieran is a good choice for endgame? I've never really used him before but I am on my current runthrough. He's like a level 2 Gold Knight and I am on 3-12 (so not currently on a chapter with him).

Anyone think Kieran is a good choice for endgame? I've never really used him before but I am on my current runthrough. He's like a level 2 Gold Knight and I am on 3-12 (so not currently on a chapter with him).

He's useable. But because Titania is better than him in almost every way, I barely use him. I did have him on my Endgame with Oscar on my normal playthrough.

Edited by Ace Gamer

Not really. Oscar and Titania are probably more worth it.

He's useable. But because Titania is better than him in almost every way, I barely use him. I did have him on my Endgame with Oscar on my normal playthrough.

Alright thanks. I have all of them at either Gold Knight or Silver Knight, so I will probably bring Oscar and Titania because their respective supports (Rolf and Gatrie) are performing better than Kieran's (Marcia) and on a level playing field they are all about the same.

Astrid is the best silver knight

not sure what universe you are from. If she was FE 9's Astrid then maybe, but she isn't even that good. She is easily outclassed by Oscar, Fiona, and even Geoffery. All of the Gold Knights are better too.

Regarding endgame potential: Astrid's first though. Statistically, Fiona and Astrid are pretty much the same. Astrid has a minor advantage in Skl, Sp and Res whereas Fiona has +1 on Def cap. Fiona gets Wishblade by 4-E-2 and its use isn't as good as Astrid getting Double Bow by early 4-E-1, she can snipe enemies harder and still can double Spirits and Auras.

Edited by Quintessence