integrity is a giant nerd with too much free time and no dignity (dark souls two!)

Integrity

95 agility = 10 i-frames

100 agility = 12 i-frames

Most classes only have 8 i-frames starting off so yeah.

Funny thing about chopping off The Rotten's arms is that he just wiggles around helplessly until they regenerate.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got myself up to forty-something soul level. giant, pursuer, dragonrider, and flexile sentry down. bought a pair of clubs and forged them to +4 and +3, gonna try that out for because why not. got 20 adaptability, over a thousand health, so decent durability.

not sure what to do now. i could do it As Expected and go back to NMW (btw walking from flexile sentry back to the herald is ASS) -> bastille -> sinner, or i could tell licia to move the path and divert my attention to the (probably less likely to kill me, honestly) iron king soul.

Edited by Integrity

arrows make it not so bad

i am notorious for slipping off into the lava on the old iron king fight, though

thankfully haven't done it recently.

What would be the best strength bow?

Edited by Tryhard

well, I do have another dragonrider soul now, though getting back to straid might not be worth it

I've got all the way up to the Undead Crypt this time - guaranteed Velstadt will wreck my shit.

velstadt is a pussy

EDIT: i THINK secondarily you can use the composite bow you can buy from what's her face the great boss soul weaponsmith in tseldora. i think that's a C strength scaling.

Edited by Integrity

i figured out how to do the ruin sentinels skip by only using the NMW entrance

EXCEPT I FORGOT TO BRING A GODDAMN LOCKSTONE

so i guess tomorrow i'll be fighting the ruin sentinels. good luck, me. this is probably gonna be the death of 9.

also apparently when you walk two zones away from a zone all the mobs in it respawn anyway so not using homeward bones is stupid. :(

i figured out how to do the ruin sentinels skip by only using the NMW entrance

EXCEPT I FORGOT TO BRING A GODDAMN LOCKSTONE

so i guess tomorrow i'll be fighting the ruin sentinels. good luck, me. this is probably gonna be the death of 9.

also apparently when you walk two zones away from a zone all the mobs in it respawn anyway so not using homeward bones is stupid. :(

the ruin sentinels are fucking cunts and you have me if you want me

fuck the sentinels

lesson learned don't play dark souls two at six in the fucking morning.

i literally walked off the small bridge leading from the big glaive guy towards the ruin sentinels. the first thing i did this morning was walk six feet and die. soul level forty-eight.

EDIT: ok yeah don't do the honest run at six o'clock

Edited by Integrity

Took out the Old Dragonslayer and Dragonrider and the Ruin Sentinels. Almost dies to the Ruin Sentinels since I couldn't defeat the second one before the third one joined the party. Forgot to but the Silver Cat Ring three times. Gotta fight the Flexile Sentry now and hopefully not die at the wharf. Still not deaded.

That was fun.

I missed the damn quick kill on him too. I haven't been able to get it consistently lately.

note to self

Equip EVERYTHING you want to repair next time you use a Repair Powder.

nah I thought it'd repair everything in your imaginary inventory. Just stuff that's actually equipped. short sword i'm sorry for your state of durability :L

you just sprinkle the shit why wouldn't it repair everything anyway

when you get up to drangleic castle you can buy the bracing knuckle ring +1 from the chancellor guy for 9000 souls (slows equipment degradation) and repair powders for 2500 souls each. feels good man

also lightning arrows

Edited by Tryhard

pretty sure you can get the +2 ring earlier than that

I think that's in the Undead Crypt - you can get the normal ring through a secret wall in Lost Bastille. Edited by Tryhard

I think that's in the Undead Crypt - you can get the normal ring through a secret wall in Lost Bastille.

Ah, you're right. I kept thinking it was in the Grave of Saints.

I wish I could get it there, then I could immediately run and get it at the start and not have to worry about equipment breaking so much for the rest of the game.

Edited by Tryhard