Hyrule Warriors is glitchy

Robinigo

tumblr_nb05bvcjhy1ril1i2o5_1280__large_z I rest my case, there's a ton of better ones out there

To people who don't know yet, there's a new glitch going around with a bugfix Tecmo Koei released which allows all characters to use all weapons if they're played by CPUs I believe. It's got a huge variety of ridiculous combinations, the above one is Darunia with Midna's Shackle.

I hate suggesting people visit GameFaqs, but there's a thread there with a priceless lot of these, including but not limited to:

zlCfzSV8TLQwV0a8UB_zpsfixivjq4.jpegzlCfzSWcvXsbR92Igy_zpsoctcom1f.jpegzlCfzSWCOBE7hTkxI5_zpsofre8esk.jpegzlCfzSWhJCEhjsLz1x_zpsrrwlayy4.jpegzlCfzSXRoD8XrOWcTk_zpsrbwev0g8.jpegzlCfzSYhyrcwyB0HBd_zpsbht8zwsz.jpeg

Edited by Spiky

I wish Samurai Warriors had a glitch like that. I would love to see somebody else using Kotaro's gauntlets. They are somehow always the only weapon which cannot be used by custom characters, probably because they involve stretching limbs.

Edited by BrightBow