Marvel Avengers Alliance

MacLovin

Does anyone else here play this mixup of Pokemon and Marvel characters?

Granted it's got that shitty energy mechanic that FB games are known for, but I legitamately enjoy the game right now.

There's also 40 gold in total you can get for free as apology gifts if you claim it.

[From that Pirates of the Caribbean game and the Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics shutdown announcement.]

LV218 here; with 79/101 Heroes ATM.

Also, I like to land on Vibranium league due to personal reasons. I often run Emma Frost / Taskmaster on PvP these days while I've been running Captain America in PvE for almost throughout my time in-game ever since I got him.

P.S Also, I got my 40 Gold from those closing games.

Since the topic starter is named Groot...

I AM GROOT!

Edited by Lord of the Cactus

I'm a free player :/

How the hell does one have the patience to go through several weeks of farming to get the cp for Emma Frost or the gold for Taskmaster's lockboxes.

Also fucking Mk.42 Iron Man. How the hell do I deal with that thing in Gold league. Mk 42 + Iron Patriot + Dermosteel Scrapper Agent with Beshenga's Blade is kinda too much for me to deal with.

But, my only 90 cp hero is Wolverine, and that's just for the unlocked battles and stages for cp farming.

I'm thinking of grabbing Cap just because of that skill and ability set. Hercules looks like he's the best bruiser that doesn't require a crazy amount of farming or luck [roulette] to get. Idk about Thor though, I like him but I don't know if he's worth it.

I will get around to getting Both Captains BRITAIN and AMERICA just because.

Edited by Groot

I'm a free player :/

How the hell does one have the patience to go through several weeks of farming to get the cp for Emma Frost or the gold for Taskmaster's lockboxes.

Also fucking Mk.42 Iron Man. How the hell do I deal with that thing in Gold league. Mk 42 + Iron Patriot + Dermosteel Scrapper Agent with Beshenga's Blade is kinda too much for me to deal with.

But, my only 90 cp hero is Wolverine, and that's just for the unlocked battles and stages for cp farming.

I'm thinking of grabbing Cap just because of that skill and ability set. Hercules looks like he's the best bruiser that doesn't require a crazy amount of farming or luck [roulette] to get. Idk about Thor though, I like him but I don't know if he's worth it.

I will get around to getting Both Captains BRITAIN and AMERICA just because.

I'm a free player too, believe it or not... But my advantage comes from...

Having the the CP farming missions unlocked. I have S1-C4-M4 (This requires Storm for Epic Boss Magneto). I can also farm CP at S1-C3-M5 (Spiderman + Blaster + Tact + Any heroes for Epic Boss Dr. Doom; 80 energy needed) and S1-C12-M2 (Best energy to CP ratio mission because it's 20 energy for both Boss and Epic Boss Roulette; you need Kitty Pryde for Epic Boss Viper). Also there's S2-C1-M6 which is Gambit's premium. Epic Boss deploys are Rogue, Scarlet Witch and Spider-Woman which also boasts good CP drop rates. It's 90 energy if you include Cable and Deadpool's Heroic Battle; so you get 3 roulettes for this one.

Although I five-starred S1-C4-M4; so that means I farm between S1-C3-M5, S1-C12-M2 and S2-C1-M6. Note that I haven't five-starred those two Season One missions because it will be hell to farm CP's if they're 5-starred.

Since I got 12.2 back then; I managed to obtain Mockingbird and Valkyrie for Spec Ops 14 (Heimdall and Loki in Dark World movie tie-in Spec Ops) and Emma Frost during the course of Spec Ops 15 (Nico Minoru and Moonstone in the Murderworld Spec Ops). These are all 200CP characters and I had the patience to obtain them all.

I circulate between those three chapters hence why I already have 79 heroes at my disposal. I just only really started last year playing this game.

I got Taskmaster during Rocket Raccoon's PvP season. Clearing the daily 5 battles nets you 5 lockboxes and the daily spin could give you more Mimetic Lockboxes; also there are lockbox tasks too. Got him and Rocket Raccoon at the end of PvP Season 15.

Iron Man MK42 and Iron Patriot both hate one thing... Depower which makes their debuffing nigh worthless (Watch out for the damage though) and the two heroes that inflict that debuff are PvP-viable (Spiral and Taskmaster with Tactician Power). Also Obsolete Tech makes them both sitting ducks although the hero that has that ability is tricky to use (READ: Bishop).

Bashenga Blade agents are fodder for Off-Balance and Neutralized debuffs.

Also, I already have both Captain Britain (On his way to LV9) and Captain America (Maxed out).

P.S My first LV14's are Captain America and Human Torch... There's a stealth joke why I pulled that off.

EDIT: I would post my current roster if you want proof though.

Edited by Lord of the Cactus