If you could travel to any 3 countries, where would you go?

Knight

You win a triple vacation prize and you can travel over all of any three countries. Where would go?

For me

3. Japan- apart from all the video games, anime, tech and other culture stuff, I really want to see things like pagodas and Mt. Fuji, as well as some other historic and natural landmarks.

2. France- Le Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel, Mont St. Michel, so much stuff to visit and explore. Food stuff as well.

1. Germany- German Castles are the best, without doubt. Neuschwanstein Castle looks so pretty, not to mention the beautiful alps. Fitting destination for a knight like me.

1. australia

2. canada or rather only quebec

3. "the united kingdom" but fuck england i'd only go to wales

EDIT: in the weird off chance i actually went somewhere for me rather than just to visit somebody i want to visit the UAE someday

Edited by Integrity

Germany because I like it, Italy for the food and Japan for the culture.

I've actually been thinking of going abroad but to me it's a bit scary to go to places like Japan because of the language.

Still, the world can't have enough interesting places. I live in one, but don't enjoy it as much as I should!

Germany because I like it, Italy for the food and Japan for the culture.

I've actually been thinking of going abroad but to me it's a bit scary to go to places like Japan because of the language.

Still, the world can't have enough interesting places. I live in one, but don't enjoy it as much as I should!

nonoinonoonononoo

do NOT be intimidated by the language barrier, there are ways around it

As for Japan specifically, half the people I talked to there could understand basic english, even in the rural areas, and we (me/brother/two cousins) could understand basic japanese (im talking about revising over the plane trip basic) this let us get by fairly well. Infrastructure and customer service in Japan is amazing, so you won't get lost in the big cities.

Switzerland (same reason as Alb), Iceland (same reason), and... Iran has masses of fascinating historical places, but for various reasons I'd probably end up picking somewhere like Hong Kong... so I'll say Hong Kong (for the city, and family, I guess).

If there are places you really want to go to, start making plans to go there. Nothing should stop you from the excitement of visiting a far away country, especially if you haven't traveled much in your life already. "if you could" should turn into "where do you plan to" before you regret not having traveled to new places.

I'm going to China in a few weeks and I couldn't be happier

Places I've been include France, Italy, UK, China, Hawaii and various states around Arizona and NY. Still haven't been to Mexico though for some reason. Maybe next summer.

In order of priority:

Norway

Sweden

England and/or Germany

Norway cuz i need it, and a really close friend lives over there.

Glorious Sverige because i need it and i got a bunch of friends over there. I love me some Sweden.

England because i definitely need it. Also to scope out if its worth leaving the US for, for good.

Germany cuz yes please.

You know it's acceptable to say "United kingdom" and not just "England." N.Ireland, Wales and Scotland are also worth visiting.

My own list:

1. Japan. Their food, people and culture are pretty intriguing for me. I'd like to go and experience them for myself.

2. USA. Pretty huge with many places to visit. Particular places I'd like to visit would be New York City, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. And wherever US-based SF members who are interested in meeting are residing.

I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd like to visit off the top of my head so I scrolled up to steal someone else's idea for my 3rd choice.

3. UK. Despite living here (specifically in the south of Wales) I've never been to many other places of interest throughout the UK. Never even set foot in Ireland or Scotland even once. I should.

But other places of interest would include Australia. New Zealand. China. Iran. S. Korea. Philippines. Thailand. Vietnam. Germany. France.

Maybe more Middle Eastern countries once they decide to stop blowing each other up.

In order of priority:

Norway

Sweden

England and/or Germany

Norway cuz i need it, and a really close friend lives over there.

Glorious Sverige because i need it and i got a bunch of friends over there. I love me some Sweden.

England because i definitely need it. Also to scope out if its worth leaving the US for, for good.

Germany cuz yes please.

These are the best reasons.