The Large Hadron Collider

Inactive Account

Large Hadron Collider  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will it destroy us all?

• oh my gosh we're all gonna die... nice knowing you guys...
    • No, are you kidding? IDIOTS.
    • lol wut?

No. And neither is it true in 2012. Doomsayers have been around for thousands of years, nothing will be special about these. They'll be wrong like all the others. Heck, archiologists even said the Mayans themselves didn't think the world would end in 2012. They invented a system for dates past that. Now why would they make a system if they didn't need it? They wouldn't.

I can see something along these lines happening because of the LHC:

1. Something minorly catastrophic, like a global earthquake or something, occurs.

2. People take it as a sign that the LHC will really destroy us all.

3. Panic.

4. People do incredibly foolish things because they think we're all about to die.

5. It turns out that it was a false alarm, we're all fine.

6. People deal with the awkward, embarrasing repercussions of the foolish things they've done.

7. The physicists laugh at the irony of it all.

Who can really tell? It might kill us all, but if it doesn't who knows what it could help for us to find out.

Might be fun to see the outcome either way. Pure instant destruction of the earth, or whatever it is that they're planning to do with it.

Better then trying to make an artificial black hole IMO.

Well at least I have a chance to try and get laid if it fucks up on Friday.

But anyways enought about my wishes. This is something that is somewhat interesting. As we tried doing the same thing in the 90's

I don't think it will kill us all. But it's sorta cool to know that at any moment without warning the entire world and everything we've done in our lives could be destroyed in an instant.

It makes life a little more thrilling.

I heard from a very reliable YouTube source that the LHC is going to allow Satan and his demons to invade Earth.

Yeah, and at the same time, a tag team of Buddha and Shiva are going to challenge him to a tag team wrestling match. >_>