[Spoilers]SSB4 Leaks Discussion

Pull My Devil Trigger

Whoa, do you dislike Ike or something? lol

No, but you have awoken the fury of Shulk. HE DEMANDS HIS VENGEANCE AND I SHALL GIVE IT TO HIM!

Remind me to make IkexShulk my new otp.

​Too late I already ship Shulk/maMU :P:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the codes for the demo. Guess what happened? The very first Assist Trophy that was summoned was Lyn. And I'm sure most people here know Lyn is my favorite Fire Emblem character. It was amazing, she nabbed me two K.O.'s! DOUBLE HIT.

Also, I still have two extra codes if anyone wants them, just message me.

We like Ike but don't sulk about Shulk.

I don't remember saying anything bad about Shulk. xP I was only pointing out that Ike did his "you'll get no sympathy from me" line in the end. I'm neutral to Shulk himself lol.

I'm just glad to get to see Ike win in such a badass way!

Yeah, sorry to the third messenger, wish I could have helped ya out :/

Oh yeah, each character only had 5 alternate costumes/colors. I was hoping to be Fierce Deity Link, buuuut he wasn't in the demo lol.

EDIT: There's no need to repay anything lol, it was no problem.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Well, Link certainly does feel better than he did in Brawl! Can't wait to start swapping between Skyward Sword and Oni Link. ^^

I haven't tried anyone else. I never really played Mario or Pikachu and I never played Megaman or Animal Crossing, so I can't say I'm interested in Megaman or Villager. lol I think I can definitely handle this gameplay pace too even though it's not as slow as Brawl's. I can get good with Ike and Luigi again no trouble!

Edited by Anacybele

Well, Link certainly does feel better than he did in Brawl! Can't wait to start swapping between Skyward Sword and Oni Link. ^^

I haven't tried anyone else. I never really played Mario or Pikachu and I never played Megaman or Animal Crossing, so I can't say I'm interested in Megaman or Villager. lol I think I can definitely handle this gameplay pace too even though it's not as slow as Brawl's. I can get good with Ike and Luigi again no trouble!

Definitely try Villager. Their recoveries are barking insane and worth it. I fell all the way to the bottom of the state in a bubble and was able to get back up again. Yeah~

I need to get the hang of the rest of Villager's moves cuz i feel like they gonna be one of my mains. "Im really feeling it;" As Shulk would say. Rocket. Gyroid. Yes. The tree move feels awkward still but ill get used to it. Ill have to figure out how to work that one. Villager's FS cracked me up really hard wow.

Fire Bar Sword is the best item omg.

I know the special demo that's being given out now has unlimited uses, but can someone who has played a normal 30-use 3DS demo before answer something: does the number of uses you have left ONLY go down when you start up the demo, or do they also start going down after a certain amount of constant play time? I was just wondering if it was possible to leave the 3DS on a charger with the demo running at all times in order to avoid consuming the limited uses of the normal demo (when it's available next week, of course).

The Villager is great to play! I feel like they got even better from the E3 demo too. It's definitely not like playing any other Smash Bros character, but Pocket is just SO funny. You can pocket nearly everything. It makes me crack up to think you can even pocket Pikachu's Thunder or the trees of other Villagers.

Also, the demo uses only go down when you close the software. So 30 uses is actually a lot.

Maybe once I get tired of using Link I'll try Villager or something. I dunno. :P

But once I get my Ike and Luigi skills back, look out competitive players! I was one of the best Ike players at Zelda Universe during our Brawl days and I even managed to defeat the site's best Meta Knight player a few times. I also recall beating the absolute best Ike player at least once. Though oddly enough, I couldn't get anywhere in tournaments. I might've just had some bad luck. I only got to enter a couple of them, so yeah.

Link is actually really good this time round!

Tried Villager, he's so cute! And I thought he bowling was one of the special attacks! Wow I feel stupid. And since none of my mains were playable, Link has been doing a really good job of keeping me occupied!

Villager's Timber move can open up a world of possibilities. Pocket is gr9 yes.

MegaMan's Top Spin move is really something.

How about some of those items? Beetle is neato and so is that Gust Rod thing. (its been awhile since i played Skyward Sword) The change of look to the Home Run Bat threw me off at first. Hammer's duration is slightly shorter. Theres all these new items and im just like "wat."

MegaMan's Top Spin move is really something.

Top Spin is useful? DAMMIT SAKURAI, TOP SPIN SHOULD BE USELESS AGAINST EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE FINAL BOSS, WHICH IT SHOULD KILL IN ONE HIT! RUINED 5EVER!

Mother.

Brain.

Assist.

Trophy.

Also Pong assist trophy. Wow

haha yes, Pong is gr8

didn't get Mother Brain in the times i played sadly :s

Ghirahim looked a bit odd when I got him, tho :/

Edited by Blagi