[Spoilers]SSB4 Leaks Discussion

Pull My Devil Trigger

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... maybe I should cut down on the playtime.

...But I'm trying to get 20K! That'll take a LONG time. I certainly hope the gold transfers from the demo to the full version, because I don't wanna be doing this again!

EDIT: All character taunts!

This also shows Bowser Jr. alts (Roy, Lemmy, Larry, Wendy, etc).

Edited by Carter

Hmm... maybe I should cut down on the playtime.

...But I'm trying to get 20K! That'll take a LONG time. I certainly hope the gold transfers from the demo to the full version, because I don't wanna be doing this again!

So far only the Japanese demo version does. The NA support claims the coins don't transfer in the NA copy. (See the other questions in the link below). However we don't really know until the NA version is released.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11320

If I could add three more characters to the demo, I'd add Bowser, Marth, and Wii Fit Trainer. Bowser and Marth because of bias, Wii Fit Trainer because she was one of the first three newcomers revealed, the first two being Mega Man and Villager, both of which are already in the demo.

If I could add a stage, then Arena Ferox.

Duck's top five characters to use

1. Greninja

2. Bowser

3. Shulk

4. American Mario

5. Dark Pit (#getatme)

Ooh I like making these too!

Carter's top five characters to use

1. Zero Suit Samus

2. Peach

3. Ness

4. Zelda

5. Rosalina / Shulk

Couldn't decide between those last too. Ike would've been my sixth. And Zelda SHOULD be above Ness, but... Lucas needs someone to pass on the flame :cry:.

Oh, my top five? Easy. :D

1. Ike

2. Luigi

3. Robin

4. Toon Link

5. Duck Hunt Dog

Link, Rosalina, and Charizard would be 6-8 in any order really. Ike and Luigi would typically be tied, but...RD Ike with blue flames. *drools* :wub:

Edited by Anacybele

The Former Shock's Top 5

1,Marth, I've been going with Marth since Melee, and there doesn't seem to be any sign of stopping now

2,Lucina I use Marth so i don't need to change much

3,Shulk

4,Palutena

5,Mega Man

For those that want to see it, here's Kirby copying and using the powers of every playable SSB4 character.

[...]

The sound when Kirby swallows the enemy sounds odd to me. It's a minor detail, but it bothers me.

But now, I really want to copy Meta Knight while using the maskless Meta Knight Kirby alt.

And ROB-Kirby sounds sooo cute.

But Olimar-Kirby is the best because I like seeing Pikmin die.

It's not like I needed to be reminded why Kirby is awesome. Too bad he isn't in the Demo.

Played the demo now since yesterday. It didn't take long to get used to the feeling and mechanic.

I mostly use Pikachu as usual. I think that his Thunder has less knockback now, but I'm no pro, so I can't really tell. I just have the overall feeling, that it got harder to KO with him. Or I simply suffer from the lack of a c-stick.

Megaman plays really interesting. I somehow had a feeling that he would feel clumsy before, but I was wrong.

I like the focus on projectiles, but I still need to figure out whether the leaf shield is useless or not. And it takes some time to get used to the direction-changing of the metal blades.

Don't care much about the other characters, though I could tell that Link really got better.

Tried out the villager just out of curiosity. I didn't like him before, and playing him didn't change much about that. I see that his recovery is great, and pocket is a nice move. But overall, he isn't really my type of character.

Btw: I still love the omegaversion-feature. I'm the kind of player who mostly sticks to Final Destination, but I always hated the music there. I can't wait to play on FD-versions of stages with actually good music (Id Purpose <3)

Edited by Nova

In SSB4 will try out every character except for Wii-Fit-Trainer, Bowser Jr., Duck, Koopalings, Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.

When I heard that Pacman and Miis appear in SSB4, I was shocked for the first moment.

Though I have changed my opinion about them. Their moveset looks interesting and I like their final smash.

Of the newcomers I'm most excited to play as Robin, Little Mac and MegaMan.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria