[Spoilers]SSB4 Leaks Discussion

Pull My Devil Trigger

Sounds kinda gross looking idk, I think they should do with the 5? slots left open on the screen.

It only looks like 3, so even though a DLC box will not be nice looking, at least we get more room for characters.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only looks like 3, so even though a DLC box will not be nice looking, at least we get more room for characters.

I think it's four, actually.

In the following two images, there are two open roster slots on either side of the bottom row as well as half a slot on either side of the next row up. That's five total, yes?

hqdefault_zpsffe621e1.jpg

0700d62f-ef09-4977-94ef-838841dcbcd6_zps

The first one lacks Mii Fighters, the second lacks ROB.

So unless I'm missing something, there should be four left.

Has anyone shown off all the custom moves? I found vids for Luigi and Sonic but that's it.

What do you guys think of the custom moves? I quite like Luigi's custom Up+B where he slams down after going up.

Has anyone shown off all the custom moves? I found vids for Luigi and Sonic but that's it.

What do you guys think of the custom moves? I quite like Luigi's custom Up+B where he slams down after going up.

There is a list of all known custom moves. I don't know about video footage though.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Character_customization

Ness has got Lucas' specials as custom moves. There goes my last hope for Lucas being playable again.

Someone showed video of Ike's diagonal Aether. Made Ike even more badass. ^^

It's like Ike told us "I've been training. Check out my new Aether."

Edited by Anacybele

Oh my god, Megaman did get other Robot Master weapons as his custom moves, albeit them still being ones similar to those he already has, but that's still awesome.

Oh my god, Megaman did get other Robot Master weapons as his custom moves, albeit them still being ones similar to those he already has, but that's still awesome.

I'm still new to Megaman (I actually checked the series out because of Smash 4), but I love that too. They're still variations of his normal moves, though. I think, with all the different Robot Master weapons, he's one of the characters who would have deserverd twelve completely unique specials the most.

Full list of trophies by series.

And here's a count of the amount certain notable Nintendo series have:

38 Animal Crossing

26 DK

19 Fire Emblem

11 F-Zero

59 Kid Icarus

27 Kirby

108 Mario

14 Metroid

13 Mother

15 Pikmin

84 Pokemon

21 Star Fox

58 Zelda

6 Wario

4 Xenoblade

3 Yoshi

So Kid Icarus actually does not have more than Pokemon (not even very close), but it did beat Zelda* and plenty of combinations of others.

*Another thing to note with this is that KI has 3 playable characters while Zelda has 5, so even though KI only has 1 more trophy overall, that actually increases to 5 when you take out character trophies.

In non-KI business, Metroid got significantly shafted. Barely than Mother and F-Zero, two dead series, less than Pikmin, a series with significantly fewer games and recognition, and less than Fire Emblem, a series about as big but far less known. Animal Crossing having more than DK, Kirby, Metroid, and Star Fox also seems odd.

Also, I know Mario is the mascot and flagship series of Nintendo and all, but to have over 100 trophies dedicated to it feels a little overboard.

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. :/

But Four Swords even got a re-release recently too, Sakurai couldn't at least acknowledge that? I would've liked to see a Vaati trophy featuring both his Minish and eyeball-bat forms...

Hmm... now that I think about it...

Four Swords/Adventure, Minish Cap, and the Oracle games were all developed by Capcom, right?

Nintendo might not actually have the exclusive legal rights to those games, since Nintendo only published them

So that might be why they haven't made any sort of appearance in the other Zelda games or in Smash ~o3o~

They probably got permission since it was for Zelda's 25th anniversary, or something like that

Nintendo could probably gain the rights if they really wanted to, but I think they wouldn't bother unless they planned on doing anything with those games/characters... .-.

Magicant

The most annoying thing about Magicant is the Flying Men which they may get on your nerve and interfere with the fight too much. But...if they die, it'll show a gravestone after another one comes out later. =)

Up to five can come...like the game!

The did release the Oracle games on the 3DS virtual console.

I'm no expert on the subject, but I guess that Nintendo can do what they want with these games. They own Zelda. I think it's more like "they gave Capcom permission to make these games" rather than "Capcom owns them".

It's really sad that these few games don't get much spotlight. The Oracle Zeldas are my favorites after Majoras Mask. And Minish Cap is awesome as well.

I'm so glad people agree with me! The Minish Cap is my second favorite Zelda after Skyward Sword and Four Swords Adventures is my third. I realize they're not the most popular Zeldas (I seem to hate the most popular ones or find them meh/okay... >.>), but they still have plenty of fans. :(

Come to think of it, this is the third game that features both Marth and trophies... and he still doesn't have a single trophy that is associated with him.

Makes me almost surprised that the game doesn't have the trophies of Marth and Ike listed under "Super Smash Bros." by now. The Smash bros main site already denies that there has ever been a Fire Emblem featuring either of those as a main character. Fire Emblem 1 to 12? What's that?

Edited by BrightBow

FE's jump in representation since Melee is huge though, I've noticed. SSB64 had no FE reps. Melee had no starting FE reps, but two unlockable. Brawl got one starting FE rep with one unlockable and one cut. SSB Wii U/3DS has THREE starting FE reps and an unlockable one. Just lol wow.

I'm pretty sure the trophies are the way they are because their first order of business is to gather up existing 3D models and just throw them in as-is or with minor touchups. And many of the trophies are sent in by the teams who make the games and are not actually made by the Smash team. That's why most trophies are slanted towards recent series, and why certain series don't have much representation if the team who made the games has been broken up (Metroid: Other M's team has probably moved on to another project and did not really revisit what they did) or are foreign (Retro probably has difficulty co-ordinating with Sora Ltd).