Mii Fighters!

Anacybele

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's okay to double post so I can show off the rest of my Miis. xP

AzuraFredJudo_zpsd8937fc3.jpg

Azura, Judo, and an updated Frederick wearing the bear hat. It's Freddy Bear! XD Azura is in the background and has a ponytail in the back that you can't see at this angle. She's not exactly accurate as she also wears some red and her armor is where the light blue comes from. She also has long hair. The lord of Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness, Azura has a rather tough attitude and despises men in general because of how they often belittled her own skill just because she's a woman. A man CAN earn her trust and friendship, but it's not easy. This attitude has caused rifts between her and her allies many times. But she is still respected for her combat prowess and developing leadership skills.

Artwork for comparison (note this is a really old artwork, so it's not that great lol):

azura___scout_by_great_aether-d33da1w.pn

Judo is from my Legend of Zelda stories and is the closest friend of Kelli (the blonde Mii I showed earlier) and a knight of Hyrule. As the commander of the kingdom's noble knights, Judo carries a large burden on his shoulders despite that he is young (only about 19 years of age when he first gained command). He loves to tell jokes and have fun, and this sometimes makes people wonder how he ever became a general in Hyrule's army. However, behind all of this is a serious warrior that stops at nothing to lead his men well when they're needed in battle. In fact, it's because of Judo's fun-loving nature that he's so loved and respected by his men and the Hyrulean common folk. Even during the hardest times, he's been known to make people smile. However, some still find his joking ways to be irritating and unnecessary at times, causing them to dislike him. Ike is one such person, in fact. lol I have them battle each other a lot because of that. XD

Doesn't Frederick Mii look adorable with that bear hat? XD

Next up:

CyborgVaati_zps00951e4b.jpg

Cyborg and Vaati Miis! Cyborg is from the TV show Teen Titans and is the strongest of the five members. He's half human and half robot. He often plays video games with Beast Boy and frequently fights with him about it. He also loves his car, the T-Car. For a comparison, just Google Teen Titans.

Vaati is the second most-recurring villain in the Zelda series. He's a wind mage that threatens Hyrule in the Four Sword games. Purple appears to be his favorite color. lol Just Google Zelda: The Minish Cap for a comparison.

Next up:

DaisyApricot_zps611e9733.jpg

Daisy and Apricot Miis! Daisy is the princess of Sarasaland and Peach's best friend. She's tomboyish and loves flowers. ^^ She may also have a thing for Luigi given that she might have danced with him at least once... (see Mario Kart Wii's Daisy Circuit)

Apricot is a prince of the Mushroom Kingdom and ancestor of Peach. He ruled two hundred years before Peach and was tragically killed in a war. His spirit wanders the remains of the sunken ship upon which he was sailing at the time. As a result of his terrible death, Apricot has a rather gloomy personality and does not like fighting. But he will if he must to protect those he cares for. He is also somewhat of an environmentalist, as he wishes to protect the habitat around him. His Mii is missing his crown, but I assure you that the character does have one.

Artwork for comparison:

super_luigi_characters_by_great_aether-d

That's all I have! I hope you like them. ^^

How the heck did you get such a crisp image?

If you take screenshots, it saves to the SD card in jpg format. If you have an SD card reader on your computer you can grab the jpgs. Alternatively, I think you can use the 3DS browser to upload screenshots to tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter using 3DS Image Share.

Edit: oh yeah, I got caught up hosting my own Thanksgiving this year so I almost forgot!

Love your Miis Ana and Loki. Freddie Bear is adorable and Loki is just so perfect, like wow.

Edited by Samias

Hope it's okay to double post so I can show off the rest of my Miis. xP

AzuraFredJudo_zpsd8937fc3.jpg

Azura, Judo, and an updated Frederick wearing the bear hat. It's Freddy Bear! XD Azura is in the background and has a ponytail in the back that you can't see at this angle. She's not exactly accurate as she also wears some red and her armor is where the light blue comes from. She also has long hair. The lord of Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness, Azura has a rather tough attitude and despises men in general because of how they often belittled her own skill just because she's a woman. A man CAN earn her trust and friendship, but it's not easy. This attitude has caused rifts between her and her allies many times. But she is still respected for her combat prowess and developing leadership skills.

Artwork for comparison (note this is a really old artwork, so it's not that great lol):

azura___scout_by_great_aether-d33da1w.pn

Judo is from my Legend of Zelda stories and is the closest friend of Kelli (the blonde Mii I showed earlier) and a knight of Hyrule. As the commander of the kingdom's noble knights, Judo carries a large burden on his shoulders despite that he is young (only about 19 years of age when he first gained command). He loves to tell jokes and have fun, and this sometimes makes people wonder how he ever became a general in Hyrule's army. However, behind all of this is a serious warrior that stops at nothing to lead his men well when they're needed in battle. In fact, it's because of Judo's fun-loving nature that he's so loved and respected by his men and the Hyrulean common folk. Even during the hardest times, he's been known to make people smile. However, some still find his joking ways to be irritating and unnecessary at times, causing them to dislike him. Ike is one such person, in fact. lol I have them battle each other a lot because of that. XD

Doesn't Frederick Mii look adorable with that bear hat? XD

Next up:

CyborgVaati_zps00951e4b.jpg

Cyborg and Vaati Miis! Cyborg is from the TV show Teen Titans and is the strongest of the five members. He's half human and half robot. He often plays video games with Beast Boy and frequently fights with him about it. He also loves his car, the T-Car. For a comparison, just Google Teen Titans.

Vaati is the second most-recurring villain in the Zelda series. He's a wind mage that threatens Hyrule in the Four Sword games. Purple appears to be his favorite color. lol Just Google Zelda: The Minish Cap for a comparison.

Next up:

DaisyApricot_zps611e9733.jpg

Daisy and Apricot Miis! Daisy is the princess of Sarasaland and Peach's best friend. She's tomboyish and loves flowers. ^^ She may also have a thing for Luigi given that she might have danced with him at least once... (see Mario Kart Wii's Daisy Circuit)

Apricot is a prince of the Mushroom Kingdom and ancestor of Peach. He ruled two hundred years before Peach and was tragically killed in a war. His spirit wanders the remains of the sunken ship upon which he was sailing at the time. As a result of his terrible death, Apricot has a rather gloomy personality and does not like fighting. But he will if he must to protect those he cares for. He is also somewhat of an environmentalist, as he wishes to protect the habitat around him. His Mii is missing his crown, but I assure you that the character does have one.

Artwork for comparison:

super_luigi_characters_by_great_aether-d

That's all I have! I hope you like them. ^^

Hee hee...

Your daisy is done to perfection and will be fixing mine in a minute. Only except that you cannot get her a dress. -.-

The Freddy Bear. <333

Vaati <3

...And I like them. ^^

If you take screenshots, it saves to the SD card in jpg format. If you have an SD card reader on your computer you can grab the jpgs. Alternatively, I think you can use the 3DS browser to upload screenshots to tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter using 3DS Image Share.

I didn't know about that. Thanks.

Edited by PuffPuff

Heeeeere is Daisy. I did fixes with my others as I gave them the right skin colors and everything. ...And she has her dress.

Princess Daisy(Mario Series)

lRYIaC.jpg

kRc1m2.jpg

pFodew.jpg

LEDono.jpg

V7FlUt.jpg

3BhWj2.jpg

2JEJ70.jpg

I think this is about good. Plus, Sakurai had to have a way to make this kind of thing happen. She looks just about herself in this, so she will use Guns.

DzQDoG.jpg

Her aerial float trick and recovery move, like Peach. :D

r0hluA.jpg

Qeghtf.jpg

2l6XFd.jpg

4v9Pj7.jpg

zvR56j.jpg

OabiKU.jpg

Yay! :D

Edited by PuffPuff

How the heck did you get such a crisp image?

Well i...

Edit: oh yeah, I got caught up hosting my own Thanksgiving this year so I almost forgot!

Love your Miis Ana and Loki. Freddie Bear is adorable and Loki is just so perfect, like wow.

Yeah that. I just take snapshots and put the sd card in my laptop and upload them that way. I dont use the 3DS image share cuz tumblr is not available on it yet. (lame...)

Haha, thanks, Samias! lol I'm loving that Freddy Mii too.

Loki also looks great, btw, Florina. :o

Thanks guys. I got a pretty bamfy Thor Brawler but its rocking the Mecha outfit cuz i havent found a good Brawler outfit that matches Thor's style. I keep tweaking Loki's movesets and junk. The Gunner bomb down-b (like Samus') is actually crappy. :/

I dont use the 3DS image share cuz tumblr is not available on it yet. (lame...)

Tumblr has been on it since the beginning! I used to use it although my DNS with it was really weird for awhile and the whole service was broken for months. The only issue is, you can't choose which blog it goes to, so it kept uploading things to my art portfolio instead of the blog I wanted it to go to. Works best for single-blog accounts.

I'm really enjoying how much fun everyone seems to be having with making Mii Fighters... :)

I have a Kellam one that I would like to share, but I don't currently have a picture... I'll post it when I take one! :D

Oh, hey guys. I've decided that I'm not too interested in my Cyborg Mii anymore, so I'm gonna get rid of him and add someone else in his place! You'll see who it is in a bit. ^^

I don't know who those characters are, but the Ms. Johnson Mii looks awesome. lol

Anyway, here's the new Mii I've added to my roster!

RalphMii_zps1d46d7ba.jpg

It's Ralph, the newest character introduced into my fiction! If you've read through my Awakening fic, Happy Together, you should remember this guy pretty well.

Ralph is Frederick's best friend, and the two practically spent their childhood together. It wasn't until Frederick left their village to become a squire and poverty began to strike Ralph's family that the two were separated. Ralph and his parents became so poor that he was forced to steal for a living just to support the three of them. Ashamed of his lifestyle, he avoided ever interacting with Frederick again in fear that the new knight would look down on him for his decisions. For all of this time, Ralph suffered from low self-esteem and a lack of self-worth. When he runs into Frederick and his wife during their honeymoon in a surprising reunion, however, Ralph is instead given support and encouragement from his friend, and as they talked for the first time in over a decade, it seemed as if they had never parted ways at all. It's also discovered that Ralph has an extraordinary gift in singing, his voice one of the most beautiful anyone around him had ever heard. At first, he knew nothing of combat despite that he carries a sword, but Frederick trains him to both ride a horse and fight. With these new skills, Ralph motivates the army with beautiful songs and rides to their aid in combat. He starts out only being able to restore one warrior at a time for a second turn, but he would later gain a special skill, Serenade, which allows him to restore all units adjacent to him and grant them another turn! His voice ultimately saves his family from poverty, and it becomes so loved by the Shepherds and people of Ylisse that they say a lullaby sung by him could put even the fussiest babies and angriest people into a peaceful sleep. Some people even begin to believe that his voice is almost magical. And yet, the reason he ever sang in the first place was to cope with his troubles when he was stealing.

Basically, he's a character that starts out as a complete nobody and really climbs the ladder. His reclass options would be Thief (surprise lol) and Cavalier (he also looks up to Frederick as a brother figure. The two are about a year and a half apart in age, Frederick being the older one).

Edited by Anacybele

omg Gunman Clive!

Someone gets it! =D

I don't know who those characters are, but the Ms. Johnson Mii looks awesome. lol

http://www.gunmanclive.com/ There's a short trailer for the game here. Basically, it's a standard hero saves girl, set in the Wild West. It's pretty dang good for how short it is. Its sequel is one of the games I'm looking forward to most this year. It's cheap as hell on 3DS. Like, $1.99, I think?

Oh, I see! It doesn't really look like my kind of game though, unfortunately. :P

That's what I thought too, at first, but then I had an open mind about the game and gave it a try. Blew me away. Particularly the music. And Duck. Duck is the best thing ever.

Well, if I ever start playing phone games, maybe. :P

So, I had been considering hosting a Mii tourney, but I'm thinking there aren't enough of us that play with Miis...

Well, I didn't bother with the phone version (Mostly because I lack anything better than a classy old flip-phone). It runs pretty fine on 3DS...particularly due to the fact that it has, you know. Buttons.