Mii Fighters!

Anacybele

vkGgJz.jpg

mvNjCA.jpg

Got the tiara as well through Mii designing!

Laylea(Fire Emblem 4)

QrP73g.jpg

WNtZHV.jpg

Leif(Fire Emblem 4/5)

oqsjCL.jpg

Son Kun always loves a good fight and steps into the frey.

Kakarot(Dragonball)

CybGfB.jpg

lulaBW.jpg

The seeker of Str steps into the frey.

Akihiko(Persona 3)

BIOZks.jpg

2n6Q98.jpg

ZOVPTx.jpg

Agi

jL2iVZ.jpg

kEdkPo.jpg

YF7uIG.jpg

Her laughing fit alt.

Yukiko gracefully comes in.

Yukiko Amagi(Persona 4)

ghKEmY.jpg

VFeAjO.jpg

The Mage of the dawn smiles into the frey.

Micaiah(Fire Emblem 10/13)

yHbyRX.jpg

ryACsJ.jpg

Celica(Fire Emblem 2/13)

umYtu7.jpg

dzWmV1.jpg

HgQm2T.jpg

Ike's sister steps in.

Mist(Fire Emblem 9/10/13)

prlrFa.jpg

sHZ6IX.jpg

Laura(Fire Emblem 10)

2VKbZZ.jpg

TXFZKl.jpg

Captain N(Super Mario Bros Super Show)

0yKJAJ.jpg

gq0Rjo.jpg

Cartoon Peach(Mario series)

pGs6qB.jpg

xyCudY.jpg

5lFR1T.jpg

qcxi65.jpg

qKM8U7.jpg

7Vd9hz.jpg

ADSjEO.jpg

The Rustberg Gym Leader further wants a good study. Comes in.

Roxanne(Pokemon)

qq13D9.jpg

ApOP1F.jpg

w7TBch.jpg

mEPMIf.jpg

Ap9Jdv.jpg

Y2WTOC.jpg

The snob crabby's her way into the frey.

Giselle(Pokemon)

XOjryV.jpg

oB69Hu.jpg

3bxOaD.jpg

ccLXRT.jpg

u0AhBO.jpg

xbldKd.jpg

The member of Team Rocket unlawfully steps into the frey.

Cassidy(Team Rocket) (Pokemon)

Q48gXl.jpg

tY1M8h.jpg

Gl8zeC.jpg

CV814C.jpg

7XuuJg.jpg

Rosa(Pokemon)

9RYBuo.jpg

d3pzCR.jpg

Leon Kennedy(Resident Evil)

gh82Sp.jpg

c9vagx.jpg

Sonja logically comes into the frey.

Sonja(Advanced Wars)

xYw5g3.jpg

dSJ5q0.jpg

Samus' ex-boyfriend comes in!

Houston(Metroid)

S8mymg.jpg

acS4q2.jpg

Roll the sister of Megaman merrily comes in.

Roll(Megaman)

qPLIOi.jpg

qYzcyx.jpg

The captain of Orange Star comes in.

Nell(Advanced Wars)

sfcG9k.jpg

kJoMsc.jpg

ZKALWg.jpg

sbcPB0.jpg

3wI71l.jpg

The champion of Sinnoh is interested for a challenge. These Pokemon characters I'll only use whenever that the Pokemon items are turned on.

Shirona(Pokemon)

jjAaeH.jpg

kFCliH.jpg

Ada Wong(Resident Evil)

j8xLA3.jpg

KVoL3H.jpg

Molecular Blaster.

IiCHA1.jpg

zbr7pG.jpg

The madman of Mobius steps in to invade the smash tourney.

Dr.Robotnik/Eggman(Sonic the hedgehog series)

59xLAG.jpg

WjNbf9.jpg

Iris(Megaman)

4po1Kl.jpg

8tXbjC.jpg

wQAIVy.jpg

Sumia foolishly trips her way into the frey to search of Chrom who has gone missing.

Sumia(Fire Emblem 13)

xp7cYQ.jpg

Luykyh.jpg

Tron-bonne smiles her way into the frey.

Tron-bonne(Megaman)

E67OO9.jpg

TTf7jU.jpg

The brother of Megaman and Roll and Dr.Light's creation steps into the frey.

Protoman(Megaman)

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hwpdk7.jpg

l0XOqO.jpg

Knuckles punches his way into the frey.

Knuckles(Sonic the hedgehog series)

N8i02F.jpg

vSwv5q.jpg

Yem5Ty.jpg

Andy(Advanced Wars)

bCF7iW.jpg

ds4HHc.jpg

Mona the crazy biker unlawfully steps her way into the frey.

Mona(Wario Ware)

xnUWt6.jpg

OCWZ0I.jpg

9-Volt's his way into the frey.

9-Volt(Wario Ware)

tI59sD.jpg

7GprV8.jpg

Ashley madfully steps into the frey.

Ashley(Wario Ware Twisted)

VqHOPW.jpg

vkY9TQ.jpg

Jody Summer(F-Zero)

A5bG6T.jpg

votxoS.jpg

Beam Sword

Cartoon Zelda(The Legend Of Zelda Cartoon)

QOlAyf.jpg

D2SnY8.jpg

Tails flies his way into the frey.

Tails "Miles" (Sonic the hedgehog series)

ToaiuZ.jpg

KD0d9t.jpg

Lily Flyer(F-Zero)

S3DO5y.jpg

SGIUQh.jpg

Amelia(Fire Emblem 8/13)

wW653E.jpg

9pZieJ.jpg

MQlrC2.jpg

IgM9vB.jpg

9V9WAI.jpg

VyLWPA.jpg

fii7DD.jpg

WFO00m.jpg

wlsh56.jpg

MHMmm4.jpg

PmCRSS.jpg

dAfJ8w.jpg

LBxOPo.jpg

Vig4hB.jpg

cLrada.jpg

3H1M2H.jpg

eLYwRD.jpg

4CDim7.jpg

jwqTWW.jpg

glbkOo.jpg

bd6BaZ.jpg

uJroUq.jpg

1UkGQx.jpg

lyV8bL.jpg

E1Kb4U.jpg

G05k5B.jpg

ormr5E.jpg

The bee girls of the Midgar Slums facinates their ways into the frey.

Honeybee girls(FF7)

Vv2yUV.jpg

jtg03Q.jpg

k4LPvi.jpg

ZVwqnb.jpg

GUBlpG.jpg

TpX5EQ.jpg

The graceful intelligent model graces her way into the frey.

Eiriko Kirishima(Persona Revelations/2)

KtxbOf.jpg

B03lZq.jpg

The Journalist steps into the frey and looking for a good report for the evening news.

Maya Amuno(Persona 2)

I'm holding an ultimate tournament when the Wii-U version comes out and will be doing difficulty of CPU 7 or 8 as 5 will still be too easy. With the exception of Chrom, Deathborn, Sakura(Sakura Taisen), Grey Fox(Cyborg Ninja) and General Zelgius left, this is pretty much my rooster here. If anyone wants any of these guys into their games, PM me and I'll send you the QR code.

Edited by PuffPuff

Guys.

It's time for Soren.

10646666_10204691006012458_6483259763455

10269546_10204691005932456_1364477251141

*Applause*

Huh...also, I'm just trying to make a Joshua Mii (settling for reddish-brown hair because real red is stupidly not an option) and I just looked up FE8's release date to use for his birthday. Turns out today is the 10-year anniversary of Sacred Stones in Japan. That's cool.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

That's pretty good! Giving him that red bird mark on his forehead too.

Gunners for Mages as that class is the only one that provides any projectiles. If only there is a way to get the light blue hair color dye I could have James and Meowth from Team Rocket join as I was having that planned. My rooster is just about finalized, but I'll see if I can get James, Meowth, Grey Fox, BK/General Zelgius, Chrom, Sakura, Melia/Fiora/Dunban(One of the three. I do need another rep from Xenoblade), and Deathborn in before my sign ups are over.

Edited by PuffPuff

The sword Mii has one projectile... Shuriken of Light. xP

Actually, the sword Mii can also have a projectile chakram as their side+B too! And the Chakram is really good too, I like using it.

I loooove the Brawler Mii. Sora is so great, I should get some screenshots of her in action sometime soon.

I've seen your art of her! I thought she was a boy at first. lol

I should add Kelli's art for comparison to my Mii of her as well!

[sPILER]KelliMii_zps4a3e35ad.jpg

Kelli isn't so accurate here, as her tunic isn't THAT green (it's more of a teal color), nor does she actually have any leggings/pants or gloves (her tunic covers her legs enough though, don't worry. It's like Saria's, sort of, but without long sleeves). But this'll do for me, I don't care. lol Shuriken of Light fits her really well though, because she's known as the Heroine of Light (or Guardian of the Sun).

concept_art___kelli_by_great_aether-d7eg

Nice! I also decided to show off John Doe. I'm not quite ready to show Galena yet though, since I don't have a good gunner outfit for her yet. I'm torn with John Doe... I wonder if I should put him in the samurai gear because he's a street samurai, and yet the futuristic suit is more cyberpunk. I went with swordsman though despite his aptitude with guns, since the katana's just cooler.

tumblr_nct59z1yVO1qixsfqo1_500.png

tumblr_nd3p6eKGr51qixsfqo7_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nd3p6eKGr51qixsfqo6_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nd3p6eKGr51qixsfqo8_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nd3p6eKGr51qixsfqo5_r1_400.jpg

He looks cool lol, but he could have a better name. Last I heard "John Doe" was in a TV show to describe unknown male corpses. :P

John Doe isn't his real name, heh. It's a term for unknown persons/people who can't be identified. His backstory is that he's actually a scion of a megacorp but ran away after his parents were assassinated through some conspiracy within the corp. So he's just using a fake name and no one knows his true identity. Shadowrun is a game where most people go by a street name or alternative identity since you pick up shady jobs as mercenaries/spies-for-hire.

John Doe isn't his real name, heh. It's a term for unknown persons/people who can't be identified. His backstory is that he's actually a scion of a megacorp but ran away after his parents were assassinated through some conspiracy within the corp. So he's just using a fake name and no one knows his true identity. Shadowrun is a game where most people go by a street name or alternative identity since you pick up shady jobs as mercenaries/spies-for-hire.

Ah, I see. I did know what the term meant, but I understand why you used it now, makes sense. :P

I got some more Mii outfits, so I'm going to see if I can make my other planned Miis. Azura (from FE: Dawn of Darkness, linked in my sig), Judo (another Zelda fan character that will appear in the sequel of the same fic Kelli is from), and Apricot (my only human Mario OC, from Super Luigi: Battle Star Legend, which I've not posted here. It's on ff.net though) are still waiting in the wings!

Also, canonically, Kelli and Judo are very close and will even get married, so anyone that I end up sending one or both to should do team matches with me some time so we can have them team up! ^^

Unfortunately, though, I don't have an art that I can post for comparison to Judo even though I technically HAVE drawn him. Those drawings were done years ago and are long gone now. But I will draw him again eventually and give him an updated design. But for now, I'll just describe him in good detail when I post his Mii.

Edited by Anacybele

qUOWjS.jpg

Qmt5cC.jpg
oKv5ax.jpg
AdJ3ta.jpg
HvpaDL.jpg

Sakura Kinomoto(CCS)
DKrs0N.jpg
Kawaii's her way into the brawl.

zjavvM.jpg
DIWOGN.jpg

Young Sakura(Rhapsody/GT)
The energetic cheerful girl loves a good fun.

yUH3uP.jpg
4OSuNY.jpg

Commander Zelgius(FE9/10)
One of the four Daein riders wraiths his way into the battle.

zweHis.jpg
qhkx0O.jpg
eC5szi.jpg

Lucas(Mother 3/Earthbound 2)
Makes his return.
(It'll never be the same. x.x)

MnZ7nn.jpg
Yhvx1J.jpg

Ssj Chrom(FE13)
Shows the true depth of his secret into the frey. Is why that he can battle in Apotheosis.

7aEjG8.jpg
0VYsWk.jpg
wtM42h.jpg

Grey Fox(Metal Gear Series)
The war machine of Zanzibar makes a good house call.
(Snake's replacement)

Yup.

Screw Deathborn and such. Only a Xenoblade rep left and my sign-ups are closed.

Edited by PuffPuff

I wonder how she has room for them all. You can only make ten Mii Fighters in one game. But oh well, she can have her fun. lol

I created Daisy, Vaati, and Cyborg (the third one being from Teen Titans) so I'd have a total of ten to unlock one of the challenges. But Vaati was an awesome idea because purple mage hat. :D I don't have the Daisy wig yet, but when I get it, I'll of course stick it on the Daisy Mii.

I think you spend more time creating Mii fighters than actually fighting.

It is fun.

But...it gives off better experience/replay value of the game later!

I wonder how she has room for them all. You can only make ten Mii Fighters in one game. But oh well, she can have her fun. lol

I created Daisy, Vaati, and Cyborg (the third one being from Teen Titans) so I'd have a total of ten to unlock one of the challenges. But Vaati was an awesome idea because purple mage hat. :D I don't have the Daisy wig yet, but when I get it, I'll of course stick it on the Daisy Mii.

Actually, you can make and have up to 99(Your personnel Mii used in online shopping and such cannot be removed!). Even though I'll have 103(Planning to have most in both versions). Which about 30-40ish are only alternate costumes. Having availability in certain versions, you can have up to 198 (both Wii-U's and 3DS versions) without bringing in the same characters if you want! The Mii's can be stored on one of your consoles and erased on others(if you have multiple consoles)once that their creation data gets created in your character Mii data screen!

Edited by PuffPuff

Question: how do you unlock all the outfits and stuff for your Miis? All the custom stuff I've been unlocking has just been moves for the other characters (minus the Challenge stuff, anyway). I have tried Smash Run, but I'm not sure I fully understood it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2hcjc9/list_of_all_ssb4_3ds_challenges_sorted_by_how_you/

Under [Mii Equipment]

Question: how do you unlock all the outfits and stuff for your Miis? All the custom stuff I've been unlocking has just been moves for the other characters (minus the Challenge stuff, anyway). I have tried Smash Run, but I'm not sure I fully understood it.

You can get them from Smash Run mode or Classic (and maybe All-Star...). In Smash Run, pick up as many of the custom bags as you can, and just hope you get lucky. As for Classic you need to be good at the roulette thing before the match starts, and go for the custom ones (the red wrench symbol). You really just need to keep trying... ^_^;

Made a Thor and Jotaro (sword and brawler, respectively). Unfortunately all the outfits that fit Jotaro are in Gunner, though. Shoved him into the vampire outfit since it's the one with a coat but eh~