Every map once?

Alastor15243

I was thinking of doing a playthrough of this game where I'd ban brave weapons like I usually do, but also make it so every map in the entire game must be played exactly once. Chapters, Paralogues, and Xenologues as well. Now, I'm not sure if it would be feasible to include every child paralogue in this requirement, since that would most likely be impossible on a no-grind run, and certainly not very fun. But has anybody ever tried something like this?

Ho ho ho.

I did this a long time ago on Hard, DLC maps included, with the added restriction that Paralogues and DLC maps be done in reverse order. It took a lot of planning and forethought, and a bit of luck with stat growths, but was very interesting (I want to do it again sometime, preferably without saving this time). You'll have a bit more leniency on the planning if you're doing them in any order, but I'd still advise routing out who will be gaining support where.

Ho ho ho.

I did this a long time ago on Hard, DLC maps included, with the added restriction that Paralogues and DLC maps be done in reverse order. It took a lot of planning and forethought, and a bit of luck with stat growths, but was very interesting (I want to do it again sometime, preferably without saving this time). You'll have a bit more leniency on the planning if you're doing them in any order, but I'd still advise routing out who will be gaining support where.

So wait, you managed to do it with all the child paralogues too? Awesome!

• 1 month later...