[FE7 CHAOS] Chaos Mode? Blind? Wynaut?

SwordofAeons

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thing about Chaos Mode is it doesn't matter who you pick. They're ALL really good units. Some aren't quite god tier but all are usable to some extent.

I seem to recall Bartre not being comically terrible for a while, so you nerfed him.

"Making my run less painful" is more of a priority than "being good", if such a thing can even be said.

I already know who to pick later. I wonder if no one will have the same idea...

"Making my run possible" is more of a priority than "less painful" at this point ^.^

Can't wait to see how this turns out :D. I'd have joined if I had seen the topic earlier.

Hope it goes well! Sorry you were late to the fun :<

Edited by SwordofAeons

Nintales be sure and grab Rath, Pent, or Karla. You'll want lord weapons for the endgame. And also for Kenneth/Nino's chapters, where you have no other legendary weapons.

Rath is recommended, but a bunch of Secret Books on Karla and she's equally great.

Edited by Klokinator

Raven. I'll get Lucius, so why not.

Also, I have no magnificent plans. Really. I'm going semi-blind (based on what I saw on whatshisnick's playthrough of 2/3 of the hack).

Edited by Rapier

Some people will finish early chapters in less turns but will struggle in end game chapters. Some characters just get one rounded in the final chapter even with maxed stats. Some legendary weapons are clearly superior to others and if u dont have any units that can use them then its gonna be very difficult to even complete the chapters.

I wonder about what I'm doing here too but I'm too stubborn to listen to the voice of reason.

It's nothing a little sobbing quietly in the corner won't fix!

Looking around more, dun think there was any reason to make Marcus free. Oh well, Marcus + dress = fun!

Geitz seems to be impossible for anyone but littlebunny to actually acquire; even then, they'd have to also draft Lyn or grind her up to 10 in Ch. 16.

Marcus should -not- be free. Instead, Oswin should be free since he's the earlygame crutch unit.

A level 9 mercenary as a Jeigan? We could allow Nintales to repick and then iron out any resulting wrinkles... Opinions?

Marcus is actually pretty good, all things considering. His worst issue is not having a T3. I'm considering making mageknight the T3 though y/n?

yespzl

While I'm not AGAINST mounted mages having a T3, wasn't it supposed to be a trade-off between mounted with +2 movement vs another promotion? Although that could be fixed by capping the MK's stats a bit lower than archsage/witch/dark druid.

On the other hand, Marcus could use another 20 levels with his kinda-sorta-meh growths (mine seems unusually blessed, especially the resistance).

Marcus should -not- be free. Instead, Oswin should be free since he's the earlygame crutch unit.

Marcus is actually pretty good, all things considering. His worst issue is not having a T3. I'm considering making mageknight the T3 though y/n?

yes please. I want T3 wallace

Also, T3 dragoon pls

Free Marcus stays, since no other potential staff unit even exists until eliwood, and then Raven. And the increased Mt calls for an overwhelming need for heals.

Jeigan oswin is effecticely a free bow user since killing edge and iron sword are 2 locked. Iron blade exists I guess (and lolSteelSword). Not as impressive in this game when like every weapon counters him with the exception of iron lances and flux.