If the other FEs had battle quotes...

Dragoncat

In Awakening the characters are more vocal during battles, with Chrom's "now I'm angry", Frederick's "pick a god and pray"...etc etc etc.

Pretty much think of what these would be if they were in the other games. And post them here. I really can't think of any but one atm...

Soren(victory): "Idiot."

There's two main categories, victory and critical/skill activation. So yeah. I wish I could come up with some Ike ones that aren't from Smash Bros.

I actually made a thread like this awhile back and showed off some of the quotes that would be used in my fic since Ike, Ranulf, Elincia, Soren, and Boyd appear in it. :P

My favorite one is still Boyd's "Kiss my axe!" lol I just thought it was SO clever and sounded just like him. XD

My favorite one is still Boyd's "Kiss my axe!" lol I just thought it was SO clever and sounded just like him. XD

:lol: That's epic. Now if it were in a game, would that warrant a higher rating for language cause axe = ass? The world will never know...but anyway Cerai approves. (for those of you who aren't Ana, Cerai is my OC who ends up with Boyd because their personalities mix so well.)

I wanted Ike ones that weren't from Brawl, Red Fox. But I guess they would work...

Man I want to include OCs in here SO bad...

Edited by Dragoncat

I wanted Ike ones that weren't from Brawl, Red Fox. But I guess they would work...

I, uh... I think she was joking.

I still found it hilarious though.

"All according to plan."

I imagined the most perfect voice for this. Makes Innes sound like a scheming and evil mastermind.

:lol: That's epic. Now if it were in a game, would that warrant a higher rating for language cause axe = ass? The world will never know...but anyway Cerai approves. (for those of you who aren't Ana, Cerai is my OC who ends up with Boyd because their personalities mix so well.)

lol I doubt it because RD has more swearing than PoR and it got a lower rating. In fact, I've only ever seen a swear word used ONE time in PoR and even then it may not show up for everyone. Because it was in Ike's death quote in the Endgame. :P (yeah, I fucked up and lost him once there. xP)

About Ike's quotes, I did have him use lines that were based off of his Brawl ones. :P

Lyon

"I'll show you who's BETTER!"

"I AM the Demon King!"

"Gwahahaahahaha!"

Ephraim

For Renais

My country shall prevail

I don't pick fights that I lose.

Nothing will stop me!

Rennac

How boring...

You're sooo weak!

Make it quick.

You better have some gold on ya

lol I doubt it because RD has more swearing than PoR and it got a lower rating. In fact, I've only ever seen a swear word used ONE time in PoR and even then it may not show up for everyone. Because it was in Ike's death quote in the Endgame. :P (yeah, I fucked up and lost him once there. xP)

About Ike's quotes, I did have him use lines that were based off of his Brawl ones. :P

Yeah I never really understood why RD got the lower rating...

And OMG epic fail. *looks it up* Just what I expected pretty much.

Edited by Dragoncat

/looks it up

I don't really consider "damn" a curse word though.

I don't pick fights that I lose.

Do you mean "I don't pick fights I can't win."? That honestly sounds weird.

-----------------

I got another one, btw. Ross (CRIT): "I'll make you proud, dad!"

I don't really know Seth very well but I feel like he'd say something like

"I'm sorry, but you're in my way."

Yeah I never really understood why RD got the lower rating...

And OMG epic fail. *looks it up* Just what I expected pretty much.

Me neither! RD has child murder (although the kid is revived by Micaiah), execution, more swearing, etc. PoR...all it has is Greil's murder and an alcohol reference. And the latter is entirely optional (because it's in a conversation that only occurs if Ike gets Shinon back in the party in chapter...22 I think). xP

Yeah, it WAS an epic fail because by Endgame, Ike should be so broken that even the dragon laguz would have trouble beating him.

Oh yeah, I just remembered one of the quotes I came up with for Soren. "Hi. Now good bye." lol

E10+ was only just starting to be used by the ESRB when Path of Radiance came out, so there still wasn't a very clear standard set for the barrier between E10+ and T. So I think that, had PoR come out later, it would have been rated E10+

RD has child murder (although the kid is revived by Micaiah),

Almost. I don't think Micaiah's sacrifice skill would work if the person is already dead, plus they just said the kid was dying. Not dead...yeah I just played through that part yesterday. I'd forgotten how big of a dick Jarod was.

Almost. I don't think Micaiah's sacrifice skill would work if the person is already dead, plus they just said the kid was dying. Not dead...yeah I just played through that part yesterday. I'd forgotten how big of a dick Jarod was.

They still attempted to outright kill Nico though, and solidified that fact by having someone say the wound was killing him. But yeah, Jarod was a dick alright.

I just thought of a line for Kieran, cause I love Kieran. :D

"Oscar won't beat this!"

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah...I wonder what became of Nico. I hope his parents weren't among the ones that got killed afterward. Somebody should write a fanfic about that. I bet he grows up to be a freedom fighter/mercenary.

I was going to make Nico a party member in my fic's sequel. I don't know how exactly, but he'll eventually join the heroes as one of those older mentor characters. Same with Amy, Callil and Largo's foster daughter. She'll be a fire sage like her foster mom and be the Jagen unit since she's recruited in the beginning as a member of Kael's new mercenary group, the Ike Mercenaries (I wonder where he got that name? lol). She mentors Kael and the other younger members as the deputy commander. So she's pretty much a magical Titania in terms of her role. :P

Nico probably will mentor the children of the Dawn Brigade members and be a high ranking member of the Daein army. The DB itself is no more, but the members are still serving Micaiah since she's queen of Daein and all.

• 2 weeks later...

Joshua: My lucky day.

Sain: Watch this ladies.

Canas: Prepare to be educated!

Farina: This costs extra.

Colm: Anything good on ya?

Haar: You woke me up!