Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Because you mash. It works like I described: hold or press in sequence for fire, mash for wind. Fire has horizontal knockback, wind has vertical knockback, both take a use of their respective tome. It's not complicated.

I use "she" for Robin because I play female Robin, but in that situation I was also specifically talking about my own use of the character. When you responded like that, it was just like, why did you mention it? I wasn't questioning your use of male Robin or anything like that. Even though everyone knows female Robin is superior. Please don't take this statement seriously, I know they're the same in this game.

Well, it's complicated for me, sorry...

And again, sorry, I thought you were referring to how I use the character. Geez...

And sorry, but I prefer the male because he has a blue color and a better voice, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd argue female Robin is better because she's a fraction of an inch shorter. Don't know if it effects hit boxes but even the near negligible psychological effect would make her that little bit better.

Both Robins are EXACTLY the same. If they weren't, they'd each have their own slot. Sakurai said so himself. His words were something along the lines of if there was even a SMALL difference between two characters, they'd each have their own slot.

Well, it's complicated for me, sorry...

And again, sorry, I thought you were referring to how I use the character. Geez...

And sorry, but I prefer the male because he has a blue color and a better voice, imo.

Why are you being so defensive? I even added a little joke at the end of my post (and went out of my way to let you know it was a joke).

There is literally no reason for you to have this kind of reaction.

I'd argue female Robin is better because she's a fraction of an inch shorter. Don't know if it effects hit boxes but even the near negligible psychological effect would make her that little bit better.

I haven't exactly tested, but I'm certain it doesn't effect hitboxes.

How is merely apologizing being defensive?

You made it clear that it was a joke, that's why I ignored it. My third line was directed at Tsunami.

That was meant to be strike-throughed, but I don't know how to do that from my phone.

Nevertheless, I stand by my statement.

Anyway, anyone want to play? (Wii U preffered)

Edited by Tsunami922

Ok DK's custom Up B is definitely questionable. While I was able to beat it with my good characters, it seems to screw up some characters bad (like Little Mac). It autocancels if you can land on the last frame, it has superarmor, it puts you in hitstun when you're sucked up, and it kills. Wtf DK never gives me that much trouble.

GGs anyways

Edited by Knife