Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of this argument already, so I'm not gonna bother replying to some of you guys. I was simply answering Tsunami's question...

So, if you hit me with a jab1, you get a free grab or smash attack? That sounds cheap. I would totally nerf it.

Lol, I guess you've never heard of kill setups. I guess you don't know about ZSS's stun gun to Up-B or Yoshi's jab to down B. They aren't cheap at all, a character like Link could use those to end stocks. Its not like he was winning many tournaments pre-patch anyways.

Oh oops, sorry didn't see this until now... but I must finish homework anyways!

Those were some nice matches, Draco! Especially your custom Ike, I was terribly afraid. Healing too? Maybe I should look more into to customs! Or equipment rather, I'm used to the default specials.

Yeah. Blue!Ike is the most dangerous fighter I have. I use a different color for every custom. So Blue!Ike and Red!Ike are both totally different for me.

GGs though, you whooped me. Either you're really good or I got rusty. I should go practice or get in the habit of playing more or something.

Need some practice for the next tournament match.

Really, anyone up?

calm down shezzy

If you're still on and up for it, I'll help you practice =3

Edited by Aura Wolf

Ggs, I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. I'm surprised you didn't switch back to Mewtwo eventually; you seem to do pretty well with him.

Edited by Aura Wolf

GGs Ice Sage. Wasn't expecting you to be that good.

good games! haha, thanks. i've been practicing with PKL a lot so i improved a bunch these past months.

i was pretty bad in the early 3ds days lol.

still got a room up if anyone wants to play~

Edited by Ice Sage

e: missed a post; my b

don't need to say things if people don't want to have a discussion

Are you guys seriously allowing Knife to call some people lazy crybabies and fanboys that touch themselves to nude pictures and call PM trash and such? Why is he allowed to do this while I've been called out for saying things like "Splatoon looks dumb, imo" and such? Maybe I've said some things one too many times, and I apologize for being forgetful about what I say in the past (honestly, how is it that I have a really good memory EXCEPT for when it comes to my own mouth?), but that doesn't make it right for Knife or anyone else to go spouting similar things even ONE time.

looks like apparently people have higher expectations of you? it's good question

Roy is also way harder to use and master then Fox or Falco because they are much easier to pick up and use (unless you use a dolphin emulator and don't have a GC controller :( )

fox is actually really hard to pick up and be successful with, both because he's extremely technical and precise and shit, but also because everyone and their mother knows the fox matchup really, really well Edited by Euklyd