Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo i made a falcon combo video out of some replays i had

That ZSS at 2:14 has me very disappointed! Clearly he / she didn't know that the Flip Jump could've also been used to recover!

Nice video though, I always have trouble dealing with Captain Falcon. Maybe the video will help me recognize some of his combos XD.

Sorry, but those opponents are pretty bad. Those combos could've easily been avoided if the opponents knew how to airdodge, DI, tech, or recover better.

When I play on FG, I get like 1 Dair spike with Link (which is not super easy to land) per match usually. Against actual competent players, I wish.

Edited by Knife

Sorry, but those opponents are pretty bad. Those combos could've easily been avoided if the opponents knew how to airdodge, DI, tech, or recover better.

When I play on FG, I get like 1 Dair spike with Link (which is not super easy to land) per match usually. Against actual competent players, I wish.

Actually, I find Link's Dair spike very easy to land. Basically the same thing as Falcon's Knee which I rarely miss.

Alright, give me 10 minutes.

Also, I'll play you Draco if I still have time after wolf.

woah what

did I ask and forget or something? I dunno why I got brought up

uhh sure I'll play

Can we just mess around after awhile though? Like, with items? I don't wanna just play serious matches haha

made a room btw

Edited by Dracocoa