Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to play?

Real version please

Real men play on two inch screens.

LordTaco im joining meow. Or not give me about 10 minutes because I somehow got that 10 minute ban despite literally just turning on my 3DS

Edited by Elieson

I'd play you now, but I think I'll just wait to play anyone until the new internet connection's been set up. It's supposed to be really beefy, at least, so lag shouldn't be a worry.

My my... This seems like a fun little community. I'd be willing to add some of you someday if you folks are willing to let a decent player such as myself here.

Friend Code : 4570 - 7192 - 3319

Nintendo Network : SuperCuccoSaiyan

I'd like to mention that I only own the 3DS version at the moment.

Edited by SuperCuccoSaiyan

Oh wow, playing Smash with friends who are completely clueless at it is amazing XD.

I'm glad she likes using Robin though! Failed recoveries, spamming movies, not even KNOWING about recoveries, it's all their, and it's hilarious. I didn't record any of the matches we had, but my friend Chelsea said she would come back tomorrow for more!

Even pronouncing stuff wrong is there. "Lugario" (i consulted her for that), "air wave" (instead of elwind), and "fox fire" (instead of arc fire). And she just bursted out laughing at Captain Falcon's final smash, I couldn't contain myself either because she was rolling on the floor XD. Smash is truly a beautiful thing.

I wish I had people around my area to play with... But gamers here seem so hard to find. It's like they only show up when something like GameStop's open Smash 3DS tournament happens.

I wish I had people around my area to play with... But gamers here seem so hard to find. It's like they only show up when something like GameStop's open Smash 3DS tournament happens.

I know the feeling all too well.

I know the feeling all too well.

It's not just gamers! Friends who aren't gamers can be great to play with! Like I mentioned, it might even be better, because it feels good to take a break from competing, and serious play. It feels great to finally have items on again, and laugh together at the various final smashes XD.

Even family members can be fun too! Even though I don't play with my sister as much anymore, it was funny playing Smash, Mario Kart, and Pikmin with her, even if she wasn't a gamer. What's amazing though is that she adapts so quickly!

I apologize if it's difficult to find someone to play with locally. I had that problem up until a few years ago :(

That's kinda a good thing about college is that me and my roomies would fire up Smash or Kart and play for awhile just FFA's and such and even one on ones. I loved frustrating them with counters which they kept claiming was the biggest piece of BS ever lol.

It's not just gamers! Friends who aren't gamers can be great to play with! Like I mentioned, it might even be better, because it feels good to take a break from competing, and serious play. It feels great to finally have items on again, and laugh together at the various final smashes XD.

Even family members can be fun too! Even though I don't play with my sister as much anymore, it was funny playing Smash, Mario Kart, and Pikmin with her, even if she wasn't a gamer. What's amazing though is that she adapts so quickly!

I apologize if it's difficult to find someone to play with locally. I had that problem up until a few years ago :(

I know, I used to play Smash and stuff with my brother, but he doesn't want to anymore. Nobody else in my family wants to either... Sigh...

My stepbrother played some Brawl with me too and was like "OMG what" when he found that Samus is a girl. lol

Edited by Anacybele