Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Ana, if you're looking to get into Street Fighter, a great place to start might be with Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting

(aka this one)

9642-hyper.jpg

for the SNES on Virtual Console.

I played it years ago without ever being into fighting games or thinking it was a genre I enjoy. Now I'm a complete fighting game nut with a gigantic library of games, a modded fightstick etc.

imho it's the best port of a SNES Street Fighter game. And of course, SF II in general is a great way to enter the series, being very basic/the grandaddy of all standard 2D fighters.

ALSO I'm up to try out the new characters, let's play~

Edited by Gemma

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, okay, this is worse than I thought it would be. I went to eat and stuff and wait a bit before downloading anything because of the server getting a lot of traffic, but I can't start any downloads at all. At first I couldn't get to the DLC page, now I can only get as far as hitting add funds button after selecting Ryu (I don't have any on my account right now, I spent the rest on 3DS themes some time ago). So there's STILL too much traffic. Seriously, Nintendo...

Yeah, me too!

And Taco, Ike vs Ryu matches sometime plz?

Yeah that is if I can download him I keep getting the high server volume error. I can't even add funds to my e-shop account its so bad.

Edited by LordTaco42

So do I, man... Sigh. Maybe I'll go train my Ike Amiibo some more and try again later.

EDIT: Damn it, Gemma. >_< This post is directed at Taco.

Edited by Anacybele

I have a room open now! Finally managed to download Ryu. lol (forgot the Miiverse stage though, I think. Can't select it...)

Miiverse stage is free and comes automatically with the update.

Miiverse stage is free and comes automatically with the update.

Well duh. But I still can't select it. Maybe it's not allowed online?

Also, good games, Shezzy. As usual, I stink though... That's why I gave up on a couple matches, you were obviously going to win anyway since I only had one stock left and you had three (or two and low damage). I didn't think there was any point in continuing. xP

But those tips I got for Ike are paying off, I feel like I got better with him! I did some combos I hadn't really tried before and they worked!

Mii Swordsman's up tilt wrecks, man.

Edited by Anacybele

Well duh. But I still can't select it. Maybe it's not allowed online?

If that's the case, that is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard of in my life.

If that's the case, that is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard of in my life.

It may be due to the fact that the Miiverse stage is also the waiting room now. :P

Mine took no time at all, not including buying Ryu.

Good games, Gemma! I'm sorry I kept suiciding, I don't know why I kept doing that... -_- Losing to a Roy sucks though. Especially when I'm using Ike. Fuck that F-Zero stage too.

Also, my Frederick Mii feels slower than it did last time, wtf?