Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

It's alright, I alwys just roll with it~

Fire Emblem wars!~ Daaaww, Port Town Aero Dive is my faovrite stage. :C I'll admit lot's of jank happens there, though.

maybe Sword Mii got nerfed

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I wasn't playing with Tsu this whole time? I thought I was. Ugh... >_<

I need to quit suiciding... I thought I'd gotten out of that habit a long time ago. I mean, even when I put the game down for maybe a week, I didn't suicide so much when I came back to it.

But yeah, ggs all, I'm just Smashed out now (meaning I'm pooped lol). That one FE battle was fun too, I just wish I could've used Ike (customs got turned off and I don't use Ike otherwise. He's just so much better with his custom moves) in it. D:

EDIT: Oh yeah, some of my suicides were on purpose though, like in a couple of those team battles. Two against one is just not cool. xP (also why I quit the one where it started off as two against one. Someone left just as I started the match)

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, I didn't mean I was done for the day, Taco, I just need a break. lol I should've clarified.

As soon as I get some dinner, I'll hop back on since I still want some Ike vs Ryu (outside of three and four player matches). :)

downloading shovel knight rn but once I'm done I might be able to play.

Just got the DLCs today. Only got Roy and Lucas though.

EDIT: Also, Ana? Are you still adding names to the OP? If so, I'd like you to put me down too.

Draco: John - 3411-3105-1635

for 3DS.

Edited by Draco

Good games, you guys! Taco, you're not bad for just starting out with Ryu. I think you can be a beast with him in time. :o

Is it just me though, or has my Ike gotten a lot better today? I'm pulling off spike KOs and stuff now, man! And holy crap that match where I knocked both you and Tsu out at the same time and won, I did not see that coming. I should've saved it as a replay, I didn't think of it. I did save the next match which I also won though. Owned Tsu one on one with Ike, again holy crap.

Or maybe Ike just got more buffs than I thought. He feels faster overall for some reason.

Good games, you guys! Taco, you're not bad for just starting out with Ryu. I think you can be a beast with him in time. :o

Is it just me though, or has my Ike gotten a lot better today? I'm pulling off spike KOs and stuff now, man! And holy crap that match where I knocked both you and Tsu out at the same time and won, I did not see that coming. I should've saved it as a replay, I didn't think of it. I did save the next match which I also won though. Owned Tsu one on one with Ike, again holy crap.

Or maybe Ike just got more buffs than I thought. He feels faster overall for some reason.

I don't know which ones but I think some of his tilts got buffs but I'm not 100% so don't quote me on that.

Man those input commands straight from street fighter are clutch though they give invincibility frames at the begining and make the attack stronger. The biggest problem with Ryu is his jab reach is short and you have to get good with low and mid hits especially in smash since his hit box for the standard attack goes right over characters like Lucas. One thing I'm pleasently suprised about is his recovery. You can actually use his side b to cover some ground and few moves can gimp it. Oh and it doesn't leave him helpless and you can use his up b right after. I don't think he has any good spikes though which understandably would make him OP as hell but I'm looking still to see if I can pull any off. Hadouken is ridiculously quick and has great stopping power to gimp alot of things.

Edited by LordTaco42

Yeah, I'm not too sure either, though I'm positive that Ike's jab got faster and his dash attack got faster. His tilts, yeah, I dunno.

Yeah, Ryu seems like a really complicated character to get good with given what Sakurai explained about him. Putting in those direction and A button commands, yeesh. I hope you can master him one day though, Taco!

Also, I noticed earlier. Ryu and Ken's names are part of the word "Shoryuken" lol. Is there also an SF character named Sho to complete that? XD

Ryu and Ken's names are part of the word "Shoryuken" lol. Is there also an SF character named Sho to complete that? XD

To me it always sounds like he's saying "Screw you, Ken!!!" to me. I hope they have Ken as DLC, or else as a Ryu alt, that would entertain me.

By the way I managed to find the Ike buffs from the Smash boards.

From the Ike Boards:

Confirmed:
Ftilt:startup 15 frames -> ~12 frames, damage reduced: 14%->12%. Ftilt's old sourspot did 12% up close, so it's overall a buff IMO.
Dash attack: startup reduced and damage increased: Sweet spot: 10%->14%. Sour spot: 7%->11% and 5%->9%
Nair: Less ending lag by a few frames
Aether: The suction properties were tweaked in some way.

Unconfirmed(likely):
Uthrow has less ending lag. Can combo more easily into aerials.
Jab Combo links better by being faster

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-ver-1-08-patch-thread.406196/page-3#post-19413104

Edited by LordTaco42