Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Games Sheezy you have a pretty good Marth. I think I'm going to keep Ryu as a secondary for now. Seems like everyone but me can get the input commands no problem so idk if its just the way I'm putting it in. I try to input the directions in as quick as possible then hit the a button but only a smash attack occurs. Only one I can get to reliably work is the Hadouken all the others are hit and miss and I can only get if I just move the analog stick in circles randomly without deliberatly trying to input them. I can't seem to get his collarbone breaker (shield breaker) punch to work either or his elbow punch.

Edited by LordTaco42

Don't be frustrated, he's only been out 3 days.

As for inputs, work on them in training, it's a lot easier than in a heated match.

Yeah the biggest problem I have is the timing. I end up doing smash attacks when I want to do the command and I'm not entirely sure how to do the collarbone punch input or mid elbow punch. I did manage to pull off a Tatsumaki to Shoryuken in one match though and that focus stun to side smash is stupid deadly especially if you do the dash cancel.

Of course when vs a level 9 cpu in training they somehow pull off Sakanatsu's like no tommarrow so I suppose its possible.

Edited by LordTaco42

For the inputs, the QC and HC motions can be done slower than you think they need to be done. Trying to do them too fast usually results in input error. DP (Shoryuken) motions are just a pain regardless and should probably be the ones you practice the most on. Too bad charge characters would be impossible to implement in smash.

I'm not entirely sure how to do the collarbone punch input or mid elbow punch. I did manage to pull off a Tatsumaki to Shoryuken in one match though and that focus stun to side smash is stupid deadly especially if you do the dash cancel.

idk what the mid elbow punch you're talking about is (light utilt?) but heavy ftilt is the collarbone punch. I actually prefer to do a focus -> dash -> heavy input shoryuken since that thing KOs so friggin early its not funny

if anyone wants to join in. I'm playing with Noble Rapier.

Edit: GG's dude, your Ryu and Toon Link are mean.

Edited by Jedi

Jedi, we still have to play sometime! I don't have to go to bed early tonight either, I'm off work tomorrow, so any time I can find the living room TV free I'll be ready. :) (I would have my Wii U in my room, but no space for it)

I think I'll play a few rounds. Wanna take this to PM?

Available right now.

btw I can't host since my L button is super broken.

Shezzy's not responding. Anyone else wanna play a bit?

Edited by Draco