Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, gg's. Goes to show I still have alot of work to do before I can consider myself good, first competent Greninja I've ever faced.

and you play Link differently then Shin and Euk lol.

Ya, I've been told I'm super aggro with him. Sometime to a fault. And thanks, Greninja is definitely sleeper high tier, I still have to learn some of his techs. You did good man, gave me more of a challenge than usual.

Ya, I've been told I'm super aggro with him. Sometime to a fault. And thanks, Greninja is definitely sleeper high tier, I still have to learn some of his techs. You did good man, gave me more of a challenge than usual.

Hearing that makes me feel better haha, my Metaknight performance was baaaad though, usually I can do alot of stuff with him, I was kinda just derping I guess.

Those Hydro Pumps made me laugh when I got carried away by them, I keep forgetting Greninja can do that.

omg. I'm playing for glory (teams), we only had 2 people and another person joined when the countdown hit zero. another person joined shortly after but then left right after so we've been waiting for 3 minutes for another person

not even kidding

it's been a total of about 6 minutes now

someone please join in and end our suffering

for glory, teams

You'll know it's us if you see John (me), Thomas, and Messi

EDIT: omg one of them left

someone please help

EDIT AGAIN: OH MY GOD THEY BOTH LEFT

EDIT ONCE MORE: WE GOT TWO NEW PEOPLE BUT STILL AN EMPTY SLOT, WHEN WILL THIS GOD FORSAKEN MATCH START

EDIT ONE LAST TIME: WE FINALLY GOT ANOTHER PERSON AND I ACTUALLY SAW THEM EARLIER TODAY

Edited by Draco

omg. I'm playing for glory (teams), we only had 2 people and another person joined when the countdown hit zero. another person joined shortly after but then left right after so we've been waiting for 3 minutes for another person

not even kidding

it's been a total of about 6 minutes now

someone please join in and end our suffering

Behold, the woes of a FG Teams player like me. This happens so often it's like trolling.

I'd like to join this.

Mii Name: Philip

3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

NNID: TragoKnight

My 3DS's touch screen is broken so I won't be playing it much... but if I'm at home and I have nothing to do, shoot me a message and I'll play Smash U.

I'm not really competitive, but I am looking to get a little better. I don't play with items on and annoying stage hazards, but some stages are tolerable.

I personally prefer Omega stages, only changing for the music selection. Battlefield is my favorite though, my main (guess who?) likes platforms.

I dunno, whenever. Playing For Glory teams right now and raging at how bad my partners are, and I how I have to keep carrying the team.

Just this round my partner was a Mewtwo. In a Sudden death, he was charging up his shadow ball and threw it, which propelled him right off the edge, leaving me to go 1v2. Wow.

Sure.

Chances are I'll get destroyed but still.

3ds btw

Opening a room.

NVM, you beat me to it. Joining room.

EDIT: Sorry about that. I meant to pick the omega version.

GGs, Draco.

Edited by Tsunami922