Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG's Dai its about 1:00AM here and I got church in the morning. Your Robin is getting better it was giving my Ike a tough time there at the end.

GG, and thanks. XD I rely a bit much on rolls, I think. I do like how I keep tossing the items on people's heads, though.

Interested in a 3 for all?

Sorry I missed you. If you'd like, we can do 1 v 1, though. I think I have your ID.

GG, and thanks. XD I rely a bit much on rolls, I think. I do like how I keep tossing the items on people's heads, though.

Sorry I missed you. If you'd like, we can do 1 v 1, though. I think I have your ID.

Sure.

Yeah it was really fun. Now I'm not a competative Smash guy or anything but the biggest thing I noticed was the use of your thunders and such were kinda predictable don't be afraid to save it up and use it later on even though its a projectile it can catch people by suprise up close giving them less time to shield against it. Also I find that Robin is great for off stage play especially with Elwind recovery spikes. Good job with Nosferatu I can never land it for shit.

Edited by LordTaco42

Accepted, and room's open.

Edit: Note to self; never charge Thoron during a wind box.

Double Edit: I kind of need to bask in the moment of my first ever stage spike. And then those two air-Nosferatu lands made me super-happy.

Triple Edit: That Super Speed Palutena...holy shit, she's scary.

Edited by Dai

I kind of hate how short Kirby is. XD It is not fun seeing my shit fly right over his head.

I hope I saved the replay of that match on the Duck Hunt stage. XD That dog's arrival was perfect.

Edit: Didn't mean to hit my down taunt. XD

Edited by Dai

I kind of hate how short Kirby is. XD It is not fun seeing my shit fly right over his head.

I hope I saved the replay of that match on the Duck Hunt stage. XD That dog's arrival was perfect.

Yeah, that KO was pretty funny.

Edited by Tsunami922

Well, those were some pretty fun matches. Particularly some of the more hilarious moments. Man, I got wrecked, though. Especially towards the end.

I'm gonna want to play more since I'm gonna buy Ryu...lol Not so much to play as (though I will try him out eventually), but to do some Ike vs Ryu. :P

Battle of the bulky muscley headband guys!

Edited by Anacybele

Okay, I think my favorite part of the update is the new replays feature of being able to upload them to YouTube (Wii U version only though, I think.) No more losing replays!

Okay, I think my favorite part of the update is the new replays feature of being able to upload them to YouTube (Wii U version only though, I think.) No more losing replays!

Man that's awesome I might upload a few then.

Sorry, I'm Wii U only. Anyone want to play as soon as I download Ryu and all?

I really should try Street Fighter! I mean, I've always been into fighting games and I liked Mortal Kombat, Soul Caliber, and Smash.

Edited by Anacybele