Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit belated, but I have new 3DS Friend Code info now. It's not shared with anyone and is now tied to my NNID, so if anyone hasn't deleted my old information please do so.

Mii Name: Jason

3DS FC: 4571-0780-4011

Okay, but do I have you on my Wii U friends list? I don't recognize you.

I actually don't own a Wii U, only a 3ds so I won't be able to participate. (I was a complete idiot and did not consider the possibility of people using the Wii U version.)

Edited by CooledEvergreen

Oh, well, so much for that. :( I do have the 3DS version of the game, but I abandoned it when I got the Wii U version. I only hang onto my 3DS copy for moving custom movesets to the Wii U version since getting custom moves in the latter is too much of a pain to me.

I've kind of been itching to play some people again, Tsu, but I'm afraid you keep asking at inconvenient times for me... It's not your fault though, it just happens... -_-

Anyone want to play tonight?

Sure, it's been quite a while since we played =o

I gotta wait for my older bro to be done with the WiiU, so I won't be on right away. He should be done soon though.