Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that sounds good! I haven't played in awhile and I'm thinking about picking up Dark Pit because he's awesome in KI. :P (he's my favorite character in the game, though because he's not unique, sadly, I'd replace him with Viridi in the next Smash game).

I think I have both you guys added, right? Also, Jotari, if you're having internet troubles, you might want to think about getting that fixed... :P

Edited by Anacybele

There's not much point. After six months of almost moving out of where I currently live, I finally am moving out of where I currently live. Though unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll be able to bring my Wii U to my next place so I want to get as much Smashing done now as I can.

(and we do have each others friend code Dusk)

Edited by Jotari

No it's not letting me connect :/ It's weird, I used to not be able to connect with anyone but in the past few days I tried it again and I could connect with random people on For Glory but I still can't actually connect to friends. It has to be a fire wall problem but you'd a code share private network would be considered more secure than a randomly connected one.

Oh, sure. :) GGs so far, btw. Of course, I still can't ever win a match, but I think I did better than expected considering I have no experience against Megaman or Cloud. Also, very sorry I quit those first four matches... I was having some really bad lag in the first two, then I kept suiciding... But so far so good now.

Edited by Anacybele

I can't agree anymore that those were GGs. Maybe they were for you, but I felt that you started playing unfair. You kept attacking me as I was trying to recover, that's not cool. And I could hardly do anything against you even when I was on the stage. That's not cool either. I'm not saying you should just stand there and let me hit you, that's no fun either. I don't really know what the solution is. But still.

Although, I also have to blame myself because I just can't stop suiciding. I won't ever be a better player if I just kill myself more than the opponent does...

Edited by Anacybele

Ana, I have every right to attack you if you're trying to grab the ledge in a normal game of Smash. If you wanted to play by those rules, you shouldn't expect me to follow them if you never asked me beforehand

I'd like to play, gonna grab a meal first though.

Back in ~20 mins?

Sure. My Falco will win this time, I assure you!