Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't too fun. Could've been worse though. It's just, it's no fun being knocked out quickly almost all the time and having to sit and wait awhile for everyone else to finish... And it gets boring when the same person wins every single match. Variety's good, you know?

But on the flipside, I didn't do too badly as a newbie to Dark Pit. Seems like he might totally be my thing! And, I somehow came close to beating Ice the one time I used Ike... Was surprised to do that well. o.o

Anyway, it's late for me, so sorry for leaving...

Edited by Anacybele

Its a free for all. I had fun even if I lost. Free for all is just to play casual and calm. The disrespect was amazing. I guess we got to get better than heh heh

Edited by Radiance

Enjoyed the sexy fourway that was Ana x Ice x Radiance x Elieson

Rad your ike is pretty intimidating!

Thanks bro! Your disrespect was amazing. Ike fights his friends I guess. I enjoyed it indeed Elieson.

Disrespect can be narrowed down to two things: exploiting the opponent's habits by using the same method over and over again; and the act of doing something unnecessary (and in some cases flashy) in order to make yourself look good. In both instances, not acknowledging the other player(s)potential options plays a part of it too. I guess an example of the former could be Ganondorf's side special. If someone is hit by it, then they end up on the floor and have the following options: roll forward, roll backwards, get up without attacking, a get-up attack, or staying in place and doing one of the aforementioned options later. If the player always does a get-up attack the Ganondorf could always do a short-hop down air and punish the other player's option. This could be classed as disrespect. Two examples of the latter can be seen here and here

I'm available to play, if anyone's up for it

Edited by DodgeDusk

Sure! Sorry for the long reply--I had to help out with something

EDIT: Sorry, my baby niece has just come over. I wasn't told she was coming until... well, she turned up. Sorry again, and GGs!

Edited by DodgeDusk

Disrespect can be narrowed down to two things: exploiting the opponent's habits by using the same method over and over again; and the act of doing something unnecessary (and in some cases flashy) in order to make yourself look good. In both instances, not acknowledging the other player(s)potential options plays a part of it too. I guess an example of the former could be Ganondorf's side special. If someone is hit by it, then they end up on the floor and have the following options: roll forward, roll backwards, get up without attacking, a get-up attack, or staying in place and doing one of the aforementioned options later. If the player always does a get-up attack the Ganondorf could always do a short-hop down air and punish the other player's option. This could be classed as disrespect. Two examples of the latter can be seen here and here

Oh, I think I see now. Thanks.

I might play some more later. Still want to keep learning Dark Pit and getting better overall.

I'm available to play, if anyone's up for it

Thats pretty well explained. Elie flame choked me off stage and that was a mess. Some Meteor smashes as well happened. Makes the game so satisfying

So I made a moveset video for the changes I'd give to Marth in the next game (mainly just his custom specials) check it out if you have the time

I've also done one for Mario, Link and Samus so far.