Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Well, I still always end up attacking my teammate instead of my opponents, so I think I'll still pass on team matches. I turned the game off anyway because the room is full and it's late here. So, I guess I'll be back in the morning, maybe.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still always end up attacking my teammate instead of my opponents, so I think I'll still pass on team matches. I turned the game off anyway because the room is full and it's late here. So, I guess I'll be back in the morning, maybe.

For the record, another reason for FF on is that you can save your teammate too.

If they're too far down to recover, there's a chance you can be in a position close enough to drop down, hit them lightly and refresh their UpB.

Doesn't happen toooo often, but it's nice when it does,

Man, I slept too late. >_< (I probably wouldn't have if my dogs hadn't woken me up earlier so I'd fall right back asleep after awhile... I always sleep late when that happens).

Anyway, I'm still game for some matches just as I said last night!

You know, I set the CPU to random when I was playing some matches against them. So I could possibly end up facing characters I don't have a lot of experience against. I was just reminded about that, is all. :P

Edited by Anacybele

So...anyone? No? :(

Everyone must think I'll just quit again. Which is understandable... But I really don't want to quit any matches unless there's bad lag (or I hate the stage). And I really shouldn't quit anymore otherwise anyway. So I'm not going to. Even if I know I'm going to lose, It's better to go down fighting than to give up. I always believed that and I don't know why I never applied that here... I don't know at all.

Edited by Anacybele

For the record, another reason for FF on is that you can save your teammate too.

If they're too far down to recover, there's a chance you can be in a position close enough to drop down, hit them lightly and refresh their UpB.

Doesn't happen toooo often, but it's nice when it does,

I've done it a bunch @Anacybele. Someone uses their UpB, I jump off and strike them towards the stage and they UpB again to make it back safely

Totally amazing when it actually works

No, we just played three matches, you're the one that left... o_O

Anyway, ggs, even though I still haven't learned anything. I still get beaten really badly. I didn't expect huge progress or anything, but I thought I'd see a little bit. Then again, Peach was always one of my worst matchups and I still know little about Wii Fit Trainer (she didn't show up in my random CPU matches). I can't deal with Peach's floating at all. I've never been able to in all my years of Smashing and I've played a lot of Peach players. Nothing works against her floating. It's why she's always high tier.

Well, I can just try try again, I guess... :P

Elie: Sorry, hadn't seen your post before. But I hadn't thought of that, that's a really good point.

Edited by Anacybele