Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

GamePad.

I definitely think that you're quite good, especially as Kirby. I never actually beat Kirby. I'm the best at Cloud and Shulk. Then the others just sort of follow. However, I hadn't played Greninja much before. I enjoy how he plays, so I'll have to work on him.

try Bayonetta

Oh, I see. I use the GamePad as well because GCAdapters were scarce at launch and now I'm too used to it. I also keep tap jump on and use it because I've been playing with it since my family bought Melee around ten years ago and breaking that habit for an easier U-Tilt just wouldn't be worth it. (I've tried, hence

Sorry, I forgot that this name has option settings I'm bad with. I'm going to suicide, alright?

)

Thanks. Your Shulk was great and your Cloud was good too, I agree. Your Duck Hunt and Greninja were pretty good as well. I'm not used to playing against them, that's for sure.

i'll be sure to pre-order it ;D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I guess I need to add you again. Nnid?

Edit: nm I see it. I sent a request, lmk when you add back

okay, added

sorry frey and radiance, i want to practice for a tournament tomorrow

what should i do against link? my plan so far has generally been to wait until you do something and punish you, but that seems really hard to do against link.

good games, knife. can you give me any sheik tips or tips in general?

Edited by Comet

Ggs.

Against Link, stay patient and wait for an opening. Use bouncing fish to punish projectiles. Gimp him hard. Stops sding

I don't really play Sheik but it seems your fair pressure was kinda low and you could work on edge guarding. Better off asking other sheiks though. Check smashboards for combos and strings too

Edited by Knife

You gotta apply heavy pressure. Strong Links will not give you an inch because they have good coverage at a variety of distances. Patient pressure on approaching to prevent him from setting up is how to go

Sorry again for not seeing your message Radiance.

I really do want to play you so I'm a little mad at myself for missing this oppurtunity.

Side note: Aura Wolf's Falco is the truth

Edited by Dotty

I'll play some Smash too. I'd like to make sure I'm not rusty at all when I buy Corrin and start picking him up. :P Besides, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is proving to be a challenging game (I had to level up some more to beat the latest boss I faced) and a break from that would be nice. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Geez, here we go again... Nobody able to play when I'm available. Sigh...

I might've been around earlier, but I was busy all day with important stuff. Haven't had a chance to touch a game today until now.

Edited by Anacybele